• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Conspiracy Theory : CUNTH is an alt-account created by matt404au and the Mods of NeoGAF (Weilthain, GET ITT!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think MiyazakiHatesKojima MiyazakiHatesKojima is secretly Wario64

sArAoQYO_400x400.jpg
tenor.gif

Cato

Banned
Plot twist.

Cunth Cunth is the ONLY other real member here. Everyone else, except OP, is an alt-account managed by Cunth Cunth .
This is all just a secret AI experiement to test how OP reacts in stressful situations. For reasons of psychiological warfare research or something.

Last edited:

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
I don't know what you're problem with me is, but you've clearly got one so just come out and say it already.

I don’t think it really matters does it, Xaero? We’re all just words on a screen yeah? I’m sure you can understand... how many alt accounts do you have? 4? 5? Just log on and type whatever phony disingenuous bullshit that comes to mind. Who gives a shit about being real here. We'll all eventually get bored with this GAF shit, ask for a perma-ban, get our ehugs and fuck off into the sunset won't we?

Papa

Banned
I don’t think it really matters does it, Xaero? We’re all just words on a screen yeah? I’m sure you can understand... how many alt accounts do you have? 4? 5? Just log on and type whatever phony disingenuous bullshit that comes to mind. Who gives a shit about being real here. We'll all eventually get bored with this GAF shit, ask for a perma-ban, get our ehugs and fuck off into the sunset won't we?

Rubbing a lot of people up the wrong way lately aren’t you, AC?

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Rubbing a lot of people up the wrong way lately aren’t you, AC?

He's your guy, Matt. Not mine. I'm not here to handhold anyone. If that's what you want to do then by all means, have at it. I think this guy is full of shit and I don't believe a thing that comes out of him. That's it. Everybody moves on.

Papa

Banned
He's your guy, Matt. Not mine. I'm not here to handhold anyone. If that's what you want to do then by all means, have at it. I think this guy is full of shit and I don't believe a thing that comes out of him. That's it. Everybody moves on.

Are you saying you want me to hold your hand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom