• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Craziest and disturbing true crime stories - Not for faint of heart.

Xplainin

Banned
I am always amazed by how evil some people can be. Sometimes you come across true crime stories that seem more like an Eli Roth film than reality.

Here is one that I almost don't know if it's real or an urban legend.

44 Days of Hell. The Junko Furuta story.

What other shockers do you know.

I watch both these guys videos, very interesting to watch

This guy tends to do it in a light hearted way

This guy does it very clinically

and this girl used to make a lot of unsolved murder/missing people videos, after a year or more of making such disturbing content she herself started to become depressed and then had a mental breakdown, checked into a mental health clinic and quit youtube. Cant find any of her content anymore other than other people hosting it

Zato

Banned
Is that the 3 guys 1 hammer lot?

I remember watching like a few seconds of that video, couldn't stomach it at all, especially with the victims backstory.

I don't have the stomach for that stuff, I did for one or two when going down the rabbit hole of internet video nasties.

dorkimoe

After her kidnapping, Stan stated that she was tortured and kept locked in a box 23 hours a day until she was given a contract and forced to sign herself into slavery for life in January 1978. In view from the box, under her bed, propped up against her purse, Stan told ABC10 news, was a photo Stan saw every day, of Marie Elizabeth Spannhake, a previous victim whose body was never found. She further stated that Cameron led her to believe that she was being watched by a large, powerful organization called "The Company" which would painfully torture her and harm her family if she tried to escape. Stan subsequently became a slave referred to as "K", was forced to call Cameron "Master", and was not allowed to talk without permission. Cameron reportedly wanted Stan to be like the female character in the 1954 French erotic novel, Story of O and soon started raping her, which consisted of oral rape. Cameron did not want to have vaginal sex with Stan because he considered that to be a breach in his agreement with his wife.Instead, he raped her vaginally and anally with implements. Following this, the Hooker family moved to a mobile home in Red Bluff with Stan, where she was kept locked in wooden boxes under the couple's water bed. In 1978, Janice gave birth to a second child on the water bed above Stan.

Cravis

This thread is depressing and disgusting how much some people have such disregard for life.

Nothing personal OP but I could barely make it through the first story it was that bad.
The most disturbing aspect of that murder is that all those involved are out free now, living their lives.

Someone who does something as horrific as that to another human being should be locked in a box and dropped off into the ocean.

zombrex

The Toolbox Murderers. They converted a cargo van strictly for killing.

The audio from their killings is in possession of the FBI who use it to desensitize agents. I read a transcript of it and it is so disturbing.

I regret reading this one. Generally I am against the death penalty but these two really deserved it. What a pity it was never carried out. The chief investigator even commuted suicide because of how this crime impacted him.

Cravis

I regret reading this one. Generally I am against the death penalty but these two really deserved it. What a pity it was never carried out. The chief investigator even commuted suicide because of how this crime impacted him.
I know. I’ve read up on a ton of killers and serial killers but these guys were just entirely on another level of evil. I agree that it’s a shame they never faced the death penalty. They full deserved it.

Maestr0

While not a crime, I always thought the story of Hisashi Ouchi was horrible but this story is on the same level.

H4ze

Damn, the OP already fucked me up, they deserve to get killed in the same matter, if not worse.

Top Bottom