• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crazy 1200 HP VW Golf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
http://eurotuner.com/featuredvehicles/160_0406_dahlback/
160_0406_dahlback_19_z.jpg

And yes, the car shoots flames out the side exit exhaust during deceleration.
Man, I'd love to rape some cheaply tuned Hiundays with that.

SteveMeister

Hang out with Steve.
Funky Papa said:
Man, I'd love to rape some cheaply tuned Hiundays with that.

Why set your sights so low? With that amount of power you should be able to smoke much more capable prey :)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
SteveMeister said:
Why set your sights so low? With that amount of power you should be able to smoke much more capable prey :)
I want to traumatize them so much they give up driving on the highway so I can cruise with my new saloon without their constant annoyment :D

Pimpwerx

Ah but no matter how fast you make it... it's still a VW.

Well, to be fair, the GTi and the Corrado are exempt from the girly car list b/c they are truly badass. They are race cars posing as chick cars. The GTi was the first car I ever wanted. I still like it, but not so much. The Corrado is a car I would buy if they still made it here today. I think they discontinued it everywhere though. One of our teammates on our RPI race team had a suped-up Corrado with the sweetest engine note. It sounded like a pumped-up motorcycle. Some hate that sound, but I love the sound of a high-revving engine. And a high-revving V6 is even better. So the unmistakable masculinity of the VR6 engine has lifted these two cars from girly status into true pussy mobile territory. ;) PEACE.

EDIT: Sorry bish and anyone else I may have offended. Sometimes I get ahead of myself. I defend gay rights all the time, but I've gotten too comfortable with the derogatory slang. No hard feelings. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom