• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daisuke Taka (producers of Harvestella) is leaving Square Enix in April this year

SJRB

Gold Member
O no!

RhxX6O1.png

Anyway.

Sad to see as I heard that Harvestella is quite an underrated JRPG with interesting farming elements. :/ Was waiting for a possible port on PS4/PS5, but I guess the chances of that happening are probably zero now so I might as well pick up the physical for the Switch.

Last edited:

Bridges

It's actually a damn fun game. People who enjoy JRPG and farming games will undoubtedly enjoy this. Maybe you should try it instead of blindly shitting on a game of which you know nothing.
Sadly there's a lot of this going on here lately.

Users frothing at the mouth to shit all over games they've never played. It's especially funny to see the discourse rapidly flip between "game journalists/reviewers are out of touch and don't know anything" and "this game I've never played must be absolute shit because all the game journalists gave it a 7".

Not just a problem here but in gaming at large at the moment. I never played Harvestella but everyone I know who has seemed to enjoy it

Top Bottom