• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2: Lightfall | Strand Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member
Embrace the Weave. Prepare to unleash Strand on the Shadow Legion. Dive into the free-to-play world of Destiny 2 to experience responsive first-person shooter combat, explore the mysteries of our solar system, and unleash elemental abilities against powerful enemies. Create your Guardian and collect unique weapons, armor, and gear to customize your look and playstyle. Experience Destiny 2’s cinematic story alone or with friends, join other Guardians for challenging co-op missions, or compete against them in a variety of PvP modes

Kuranghi

lol, what do you mean?

I'm being hyperbolic ya know me but the visual style is one that can only really be faithfully reproduced on an OLED because its lots of neon lines and lights on dark or black backgrounds, LCD doesn't have the dimming capability to show it how the content is asking it to be shown. Like many of the shots in this video, especially the 2nd one:

Last edited:

Kuranghi

he is just trying to flex his recent purchase. Just a guess.

Nah I have the opposite of an OLED, a really bright LCD, I prefer a brighter bright scenes over better dark scenes and intra frame contrast. Its just I work with all kinds of TVs and this is exactly the type of content I'd play to show off OLEDs advantages, well I wouldn't play computer games for middle aged people but you know what I mean lol.

SCB3

I'm not sold on Strand yet, it seems less useful than all 4 other sub classes, and Titans get fucked again, glad I'm a hunter main

Top Bottom