• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DestinyGAF Clan | Class Warfare Evolved - READ THE OP

Akai XIII

Is there an EU clan? I need to join, my current clan are dropping like flies and I'm just starting; I've got every class to 20 (main Titan). Would love to do a Raid at some point.

PS4: Akai_XIII

I have and use a headset...

Shinyo

Neo Member
Hi, just applied for DestinyGAF main and DestinyGAF Canada.

PSN: Shinyo
Platform: PS4
GAF display: Shinyo
Bungie.net display: DBWTim

Thanks in advance!

ZehDon

Just applied to the primary, as well as the DestinyGAF ANZ group.

PSN Name: ZehDon
Bungie Name: ZehDon

Thanks in advance!

JTripper

Hello!

I applied a while back but still haven't been approved.

My display name is JTripper, and I applied for the primary as well as NA East 7 and 8.

Is it possible to join the Australian/New Zealand Clan even if I live in Sweden?

Thing is that I play during work hours here in europe, and there are hardly any EU members online during those hours.

The timezone in Australia and New Zealand is however perfect for me.

Just applied to NA Central 3 as well as the primary.

Display name: Alur
PSN: argumentos.
System: PS4

Hello,

Just applied to the primary and NA Central 3!

Bungie: JDizzv
Platform: Xbox One
XBL: JDizzv

Thanks!

approved.

Honestly guys at this point I wouldn't bother worrying about being accepted into Primary, the clans in that group are full and there's no advantage in joining it in general. Not to mention admins are all but gone except for a select few of us still doing this for some reason since clans are pointless.

Claim your names in this thread or they'll be deleted by tomorrow:
Enordash

nelchaar

So I was added to the primary Gaf group and the NA Central 2 group. Should my avatar or my username get some kind of Clan insignia? Because I have nothing.

So I was added to the primary Gaf group and the NA Central 2 group. Should my avatar or my username get some kind of Clan insignia? Because I have nothing.

in the game? if you put the PS or the xbox as your clan within the group you'll get a tag under your name in-game with the name of the clan

oneils

Hi there, I think I applied to both primary and North America Eastern 8 clan. I'm on PS4 and would like to join. Not sure if I goofed by applying to both.

bungie: oneils
PSN: oneils
System: PS4

GReeeeN

so I joined the DestinyGaf clan pre release, but I'm still having trouble accepting the invite on Bungie.net, I'm in the ANZ region, can someone give us a hand,

PSN: rocky21211
Bungie.net: GReeeeN9

Hey guys.

It has been a fun ride but I'm relinquishing my duties as one of the admins. Bungie fucked up any enthusiasm I had for clans as they're pointless. I've stuck around as long as I have since so many admins are gone and I didn't want to disappoint the community, but as of right now with everybody gone besides a couple of us and everybody trying to pass off responsibility to the next person, DGAF clan is dead. Simple as that.

I have therefore opened up applications to new members for both the primary group and Central 3 to anybody who wishes to join, without admin approval. If you wish to join it's but a click away. The other subclans I have no power over so it's up to the individual admins of those clans to do what they want with them.

Some recommendations:

1. There are other Destiny themed groups around. There is RaidGAF and Rebel Alliance, both still active and not ran by DGAF members.

2. Once a console specific clan reaches 100 members (aka 100 for PS and 100 for xbox, for a total of 200) nobody else can join. So if you want to join a clan in a group and can't, that might be why.

If there are still admins around here still checking the thread, be my guest if you want to return Primary GAF into w/ admin approval. I did my job for as long as I could but there's little point to continuing so if you are, all to you.

Have fun with Destiny guys.

ethomaz

Banned
Request for DestinyGAF and DestinyGAF SA.

PSN: ethomaz
GAF display: ethomaz
Bungie.net id: ethomaz
Bungie.net display: Edmárcio Santos

Thanks

My North American Xbox One clan is looking to recruit a few more players to ensure our two Vault groups run every week and we never have a shortage of people. If you're interested, shoot me a PM with your GamerTag and request an invitation at the link below. Join a clan, it's much easier than running Vault with randoms every week.

http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/174077

joshlpaige

Neo Member
Request for DestinyGAF

PSN: jude_government
GAF display: joshlpaige
Bungie.net id: joshlpaige
Bungie.net display: Josh Paige

Thanks

I put in a request for the main Destiny clan via bungie.net still waiting on approval but I am in NA East 7 already...

XBL: Jackbooted
Bungie ID: Jackbooted

so I joined the DestinyGaf clan pre release, but I'm still having trouble accepting the invite on Bungie.net, I'm in the ANZ region, can someone give us a hand,

PSN: rocky21211
Bungie.net: GReeeeN9

Sent request to primary and ANZ

Region: ANZ
Bungie: jambo
XBone: jambo1977

Is it possible to join the Australian/New Zealand Clan even if I live in Sweden?

Thing is that I play during work hours here in europe, and there are hardly any EU members online during those hours.

The timezone in Australia and New Zealand is however perfect for me.

Just applied to the primary, as well as the DestinyGAF ANZ group.

PSN Name: ZehDon
Bungie Name: ZehDon

Thanks in advance!

Accepted... Welcome to DestinyGAF ANZ!

Dart

Request for Destiny GAF main & NA West 4

PSN: GAM3R_16
GAF display: Dart
Bungie ID: Dart (3942944)

Thanks

frizby

Sent request to NA Central. Did a vault run with a bunch of you guys this weekend.

GAF Name: frizby
PSN ID or Gamertag: frizby
Time Zone(s): central
Primary Platform: PS4

frizby

Sent request to NA Central. Did a vault run with a bunch of you guys this weekend.

GAF Name: frizby
PSN ID or Gamertag: frizby
Time Zone(s): central
Primary Platform: PS4

Think I might have missed a step the first time. Joined GAF primary. Sent request for NA Central

speiky

Hi all, first post on GAF.
Making it count right away I think :).

PSN: speiky
Requested:
From the GTA, Canada

::edit:: I joined DGAF CANADA
Thank you for accepting my request LkPr :)

Top Bottom