• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destroy All Humans! 2 - Reprobed - Coming to Last Gen (PS4/XBO) - Single Player Only - $29.99

onQ123

Is this the new thing: Release on PS5 & Xbox Series 1st than PS4 & Xbox One later?

I wonder if it's politics or just the fact that it's faster to create games on the new consoles vs the older ones.

flying_sq

That's pretty cool, I never played the MP for this, so the SP only is a great move. Hope other people can enjoy it.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Is this the new thing: Release on PS5 & Xbox Series 1st than PS4 & Xbox One later?

I wonder if it's politics or just the fact that it's faster to create games on the new consoles vs the older ones.

I think optimization for the newer, more powerful hardware, allows less cuts and less dedicated time. And they can have a much smaller group of people working on the side to get the game to an optimized level and cut corners to get it running on last gen.

I'm still eagerly looking forward to how Hogwarts will look like on Switch.

Top Bottom