• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital E3 Press Conference 2020 will no longer be presented to a live audience due to the bad virus.

Gamernyc78

Banned
It's crazy some schools and jobs in NYC have been closing down and telling ppl to just work from home in the last few days.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I assume they'll do it in front of a dead audience.
The way their “conferences“ have been the last few years, I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what it will be, or an empty room with a joke that everyone is dead. As long as the saga continues it doesn’t matter to me.

I see a few people here are missing the joke.

Spokker

I'm surprised people are still going to Disneyland and other theme parks with the way the media is carrying on. Either people are not listening to or trusting the media, or they just don't give a shit.

I kind of want to go to Disneyland and see if I can get on Space Mountain in 15 minutes on a Saturday during spring break. Hey, I've got an immune system.

People hoarding supplies but the line for Peter Pan is still an hour? Get the fuck outta here! Halo devs are working from home!

Last edited:

yurinka

The way their “conferences“ have been the last few years, I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what it will be, or an empty room with a joke that everyone is dead. As long as the saga continues it doesn’t matter to me.

I see a few people here are missing the joke.
Well, I think the joke is that they never had a conference with live audience.
They play a video with a fake conference with actors as audience with fake laughs, quite often repeating several times the same videos from that audience.

Kagey K

Banned
Well, I think the joke is that they never had a conference with live audience.
They play a video with a fake conference with actors as audience with fake laughs, quite often repeating several times the same videos from that audience.
I wasn’t implying it was you missing the joke. I replied to your post because you were one of the ones that actually got it. 😉

Top Bottom