• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Devolver Digital Showcase 2024 | Official Thread

Draugoth

Gold Member

Devolver Direct is set to premiere live on June 7th at 5 PM PT, streaming simultaneously on YouTube and Twitch. Devolver Digital typically unveils a mix of indie titles, often with unique gameplay mechanics or artistic styles. Past showcases have featured everything from retro-inspired adventures to avant-garde experiments, reflecting the company's commitment to fostering creativity and innovation in gaming.

RegionLocal Release Time
United States (EDT)Jun 7, 8:00 p.m.
United States (PDT)Jun 7, 5:00 p.m.
United KingdomJun 8, 1:00 a.m.
New ZealandJun 8, 1:00 p.m.
Australian East CoastJun 8, 11:00 a.m.
Australian West CoastJun 8, 8:00 a.m.
JapanJun 8, 9:00 a.m.
PhilippinesJun 8, 8:00 a.m.
South AfricaJun 8, 2:00 a.m.
BrazilJun 7, 9:00 p.m.

Last edited:

j0hnnix

Oh My Reaction GIF by Saturday Night Live

Quick Summary for those who might click into this thread:

Cult of the Lamb Unholy Alliance (Co-Op announcement)

Tenjutsu (Top down beatemup looks like Hotline Miami with fists)

Talos Principle 2 (gameplay shown)

Anger Foot (First person shooter kicking game gameplay shown)

Possessors (Metroidvania developed by heart machine)

CamHostage

Dear lord, people, so many crying about how it's not like the good ol' days of E3 anymore yet Devolver once again whips show-party asses and nobody bumps the thread...

Last edited:
Day 1 on Tenjutsu, looks lit af and Dead Cells was god-tier. Anger Foot looks fun, I'd like to try a demo first, seems like the kind of game that would give me motion sickness.

consoul

I love these.
You can always rely on Devolver to deliver a dark and cutting parody of the state of gaming.

Geoff's shit is instantly disposable like the fucking TV shopping network, whereas Devolver's yearly direct is like a work of art to be cherished forever.

Top Bottom