• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

THQ Nordic announces 2024 Showcase, Gothic Remake and Titan Quest II among confirmed games

Dazraell

THQ-Nordic-Showcase-Ann_05-02-24-768x432.jpg

THQ Nordic's Showcase 2024 is planned for Friday, August 2 2024, at 12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST and will feature multiple games, including Gothic 1 Remake and Titan Quest II

THQ Nordic's Showcase is back! Our Digital Showcase 2024, airing exactly 3 months from now, will be full of world premiere announcements, updates for previously-announced games and might even hold some surprises! Mark your calendar as the Digital Showcase 2024 goes live on Friday, August 2, 2024, at 12:00 PM PDT / 3 PM EDT / 8 PM BST / 9 PM CEST / 10 PM MSK. Our friends from HandyGames will kick things off with a pre-show once again, so tune in early and don't miss out on the fun!

We don't want to spoil too much, though, THQ Nordic will serve news for Gothic 1 Remake, Titan Quest II, and much more, but we'll keep the grim secrets to ourselves for now. Stay tuned!

Official THQ Nordic channels to watch the Showcase:
YouTube: https://thqn.net/thqn2024-yt
Steam: https://store.steampowered.com/publisher/THQNordic

Last edited:

CamHostage

This will be a very different THQ Nordic show than in the past... But I do hope that they have a few titles which help turn around the conversation and trends.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

I loved Gothic and Gothic 2. Titan Quest was also pretty good. So both of the items would be welcomed… it’s just I don’t know if I trust anything Gothic related to be good anymore.

The last decent game from them was Risen.

Dazraell

I loved Gothic and Gothic 2. Titan Quest was also pretty good. So both of the items would be welcomed… it’s just I don’t know if I trust anything Gothic related to be good anymore.

The last decent game from them was Risen.
Piranha Bytes is not involved with this remake but Alkimia Interactive, a new studio THQ Nordic has founded a few years ago. That being said, they hired some of the original devs from Piranha Bytes including Kai Rosenkranz, composer of Gothic 1-3 and Risen 1 soundtracks and some of the devs who worked on Chronicles of Myrtana: Archolos mod

Mr Hyde

Gold Member
Any word on Darksiders? I'm guessing 3 and Genesis didn't do all that well but I think the franchise should move forward regardless with a new entry. Preferable more in the vein of 1 & 2.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I’m in for both, but especially tiddy quest 2.

Full nut hype ! 🥜

Dazraell

Any word on Darksiders? I'm guessing 3 and Genesis didn't do all that well but I think the franchise should move forward regardless with a new entry. Preferable more in the vein of 1 & 2.
If something is in development, it's most likely a different dev than ones you mentioned as Gunfire (Darksiders III studio) seems to be still busy with supporting Remnant 2 and Airship Syndicate (Genesis dev) released a game last year

Top Bottom