• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DF Direct: PlayStation 5/ Xbox Series X Dual Unboxing + Size Comparison + Reaction!

Schrade

Ugh.. I was triggered at him unboxing the PS5 so much. He mentioned that his outer box arrived ripped already but he also then ripped it further taking it off. And him sliding the system itself around on the table just made me worry about scratches. He seemed pretty damn careless about how he was treating it.

Granted, it sounds like the PS5 is a hefty, weighty thing but come on..

Did he do a solo XSX unboxing? DF is doing great work.
Not that i know of... They had a preview unit but no word on if they had an actual retail box like in the video. The OP is the real warrior here.

gh.. I was triggered at him unboxing the PS5 so much. He mentioned that his outer box arrived ripped already but he also then ripped it further taking it off. And him sliding the system itself around on the table just made me worry about scratches. He seemed pretty damn careless about how he was treating it.

Why do you even care if its not your personal console? Just seems like a strange thing to get pissy about considering it's not even yours... That and its just a console, not a piece of precious metal or something.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Well...

ElhqMw_XEAASGuS

RookX22

I want to know the surprises, also hope John gets to head the Miles Morales coverage. I wish people didn't run him off back in the early next gen thread. ( I know cry baby right but if you were in the focus of so many people and you could cut out a good chunk of hate without hurting your bottom line wouldn't you?)

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Nah just wimps
p9dgwPI.jpg

But they do seem really impressed by PS5 and Dualsense
Even if Leadbetter didn't look too interested when unboxing them.
It obviously wowed him afterwards and was impressed

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
At least they made a PS5 video eh ethomaz ethomaz . They said tons of nice things about it too! Have you forgiven DF yet?
Two days late after the NDA lift lol
But I was giving them the free pass due they receiving the box only on Monday until he literally destroy the box in the video lol

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Ugh.. I was triggered at him unboxing the PS5 so much. He mentioned that his outer box arrived ripped already but he also then ripped it further taking it off. And him sliding the system itself around on the table just made me worry about scratches. He seemed pretty damn careless about how he was treating it.

It is basically the same Series X weight.

Top Bottom