• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Diabolique - License To Sin, for X360

Lakitu

st5fu
http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/8675/Diabolique-License-To-Sin-First-Screenshots/

Screenshots:

1120839037.jpg

1120839038.jpg

1120839039.jpg

1120839040.jpg

ManaByte

raYne said:
PC shots. Seems interesting though.

When will teamxbox stop being a mouthpeice for small developers fishing for a publisher? Don't call your game a Xbox or Xbox 360 game if you're just hoping to bring it to the system if some publisher decides to pick it up.

element

who the f is it by?

When will teamxbox stop being a mouthpeice for small developers fishing for a publisher? Don't call your game a Xbox or Xbox 360 game if you're just hoping to bring it to the system if some publisher decides to pick it up.
TXB is awful about that. Which then gets Xbox fans up in arms over games that really were never had a chance coming to any platform.

There are a good 20 games that TXB 'breaks the story on', that are just small development houses looking for attention.

Most people don't even know that MS or Sony won't give you a devkit until you have a publisher. Unless your some super power that just formed a studio.

nitewulf

Johnny Nighttrain said:
alpha kits again i take it?

how much longer til we see beta shots blimblim?
some of the shit dont matter, you gotta realize, not everyone will be able to pump out great graphics from the xbox360. doesnt really matter how much power it has...if a dev team is too small and has no money, game will look like a piece of shit. realize this, for gods sake.

newsguy

nitewulf said:
some of the shit dont matter, you gotta realize, not everyone will be able to pump out great graphics from the xbox360. doesnt really matter how much power it has...if a dev team is too small and has no money, game will look like a piece of shit. realize this, for gods sake.

For more truth:

bad-boys-miami-takedown-20040629005405155.jpg

tom-clancys-splinter-cell-chaos-theory-20050302044541812.jpg

Both on final XBOX hardware ;)

Damn that's a big difference. Wow. Never really stopped to notice how wide of a gap we have this gen.

Quite honestly, I expect the gap between the good and the mediocre to be much much larger this coming gen.

newsguy said:
1120839040.jpg

Aside from the snow, this little town reminds me so much of RE4... mmm RE4.

EVERYTHING aside from the snow reminds me of RE 4: The stance, the locals.... Damn, didn't take too long for a ripoff huh?

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
The Bookerman said:
EVERYTHING aside from the snow reminds me of RE 4: The stance, the locals.... Damn, didn't take too long for a ripoff huh?
It looks like they copied the animation (a stance is an animation. :p ) straight out of RE4. and I don't mean looking at it and modeling it, I mean ripping it straight out of the game data. :lol.

Top Bottom