• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did anyone watch Dead Like Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Bowie

I just discovered this show not too long ago, and promptly bought the first season set. It's hillarious, without being overly goofy, and it's dramatic, without being... overly-dramatic? I guess what I'm saying is that this series has got me hooked.

Did anybody else really, REALLY like this show? I know that I want to get Showtime now, for Dead Like Me and P&T's Bullshit.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I enjoyed the series premire teh other night, though I thought it lacked a bit of the first seasons mix of comedy and drama, and went to into drama.

Felt real bad for Mason at the end of the episode though.

Paradox

Yep. Watched it since the first EP, Loved it since. The DVD set rocks.

Episode 1 from S2 wasent to great though... but luckily i just watched ep2 and it rebounded. I love this show :)

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
very condensed....

George has to train a new guy at work (The owners nephew or something), and starts to develop feeling for him. She also get a promotion. George's boss (And rube) don't like the office romance idea, so she cuts it off, Rube thinks she should refuse the promotion, but George refuses. Geroge continues her weekly angst fest, Daisy tells her off at the end.

Roxy quits being a metermaid and becomes a cop.

Mason ties to stop drinking, but starts again after a tough job. He poses as a clown at a little girls bithday party, acts like a jerk, making dick ballons, cursing, being rude to guests. Then the girls dad dies, and the dad really does a good job of telling him off about doing all this knowing his daughter was about to loose her father, this sends him back to drinking.

We leard Rube had a daughter

George's parents decide to break up, wife found out about the college girl.

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
DrForester said:
.. where did you watch episode 2 from season 2?

I though new episdoes were on sunday only?

First 5 episodes of season 2 have been online for about a week...

Jim Bowie

I think I gasped about three times in the spoiler.

George showing emotion is a first. That freaked me out. The dick balloons make me giggle, and I was kind of thinking that the family would break up.

Thanks, dood.

Paradox

George was just too damn pissed off, I mean dont you think she would of been more pissed of last season? and she should be over the woe is me I died young crap by now. Though like I said she
calms down up to the mid-end range of EP2.

I hated when she told Rube not to call her Muffin :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom