• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shadow the Hedgehog | Devious Intent (HyperBitHero)

Hey everyone, I return with a 54 minute video on Shadow from Sonic Adventure 2, without delving into the sequels or retcons. I wanted to showcase the fan-retranslation that fixes several inconsistencies from our original english release. With the third Sonic movie being based on SA2 and the upcoming Sonic X Shadow Generations release, I felt this was the perfect time to show how great his character arc was in the game he was made for. Are you still a fan of him in the sequels? Did you like his standlone game? Are you glad to see him making a comeback or do you think he should have stayed dead? Let me know what you think!

MagnesD3

I like the idea that he lost his memory (but this was kind of already done in the game) or someone saves him via time travel or something. As a kid I remember coming up with a time travel plot, find shadow when you have to time travel to the future on sonics story for SA3 would have been where my mind went or something. I knew shadow was too good of a character design to throw away back then but I also thought people should consider him dead for a bit.

Godawful edge Lord character that needs to be locked up in the Sega shame vault, right next to Sonic making out with humans.
You think that applies even to SA2? I feel like he was only boiled down to that type of cliche in Heroes where everyone was simplified.

Top Bottom