• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Disney Pixar presents “Onward” - 2020, Chris Pratt, Tom Holland

iconmaster

Banned
giphy.gif

Did the good people leave Pixar or is this a result of Lasseter being forced out?

I've been wrong about Pixar movies based on trailers before. I seem to never jive with their marketing, and then come down in favor of the movie. But yeah.

Brave, any Cars movie after the first, and most of Inside Out (aside from a really good beginning and ending) have been the worst Pixar movies IMO. This looks like it could go either way.

Alfen Dave

Wall-E and Up were the grand finale of the Pixar Golden Age. Change my mind.

I thought parts of Inside Out were pretty cool, though.

I mean they are not the GOAT of 3D ANimation as they used to be but they still are way beter tahn what competitions offers
Dreamorks aside of the How to Train Dragon/Shrek franchise has always been meh..
Blue Sky milked Ice Age too much and has stale bland franchises
Illuminations is unapologetically bland and commercial
Sony Pictures ANimation is OK I guess (Spiderverse was great) but nothing particularly amazing
Then comes other small time players like Reel FX, ON Animation,, Warner and all

The only studios that has consistently released good films those past years was Disney to be fair.

Spot on. Their output since then has been very poor. I used to absolutely adore their work. Monsters Inc and The Incredibles especially. It's sad to see what they've become.
THICC Gaf 'bout to educate you

also, I dint know Ms. Incredible was TTTHIIICC. thanks USAToday, for the clarity.

Watched it on Disney+ this morning

I liked the voice acting more than I thought I would. Didn’t tug on my heartstrings quite as much as Up or Coco but it’s pretty touching

Top Bottom