• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DKonga 2 = $25; MGS 3 = $20; Pirates = $30; UMD movies = $11 @ Fry's Electronics

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
No Killer 7.

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C8157851.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C8158347.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C8157834.gif.gif

39%5CROP%5CROPAdSubregions%5C8157825.gif.gif

Bebpo

Banned
distantmantra said:
Is Full Metal Alchemist 2 any better than the first game? How does it relate to the series?

Anyone know?

Yes x 25 for question #1, It doesn't for question #2 (alternate universe).

Bebpo said:
Yes x 25 for question #1, It doesn't for question #2 (alternate universe).

The reason I asked is that I'm watching FMA via DVD and have only seen up to episode 12 (totally ignored the fansubs after episode 8 for some reason). I was afraid that the game would ruin the show for me.

Thanks.

Tamanon

Banned
It doesn't matter how much you learn outside of the show, the show can't be ruined by spoilers:) But I would suggest not watching the DVD that comes with the game, it covers episode 27 and 28. Will play the game itself later tonight and post impressions:)

CO_Andy

No Killer 7? I'm sad :(

So iz Fry's selling the game at full price? Or has the store not received its copies yet?

Tamanon said:
It doesn't matter how much you learn outside of the show, the show can't be ruined by spoilers:) But I would suggest not watching the DVD that comes with the game, it covers episode 27 and 28. Will play the game itself later tonight and post impressions:)

Oh, I wasn't planning on watching the DVD (are the episodes dual language or just English?) until I actually got there.

BuddyC

FMA2 wasn't bad, it's your standard action-RPG beat 'em up, complete with all the inherent flaws that genre brings with it (short length, somewhat repetitive gameplay). Rather enjoyable, none the less. I was told that the game fits nicely in the show's mythology, but if Bebpo says it's an alternate universe, well, I trust him more than Square PR.

Bebpo

Banned
Yeah. FMA2 isn't mindblowingly amazing, but the first game was awful (like 5-6/10 territory IMO) whereas the 2nd game is actually pretty fun, has nice graphics, and good cutscenes. For fans of the series I'd put it around an 8.5/10 and closer to a 7.5/10 for non-fans. As a fan of the show, I'm hesitantly looking forward to the 3rd game coming out next week. If they improve some stuff from #2 it could be a great game.

Sp3eD

0G M3mbeR
There is a reasonable UMD movie price.

If they get them down to around $10 normal or so I can see them exploding.

Top Bottom