• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Do you Jump around like a damned fool...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your car? Its friday and no doubt everyone is in a good mood, but jesus. I was driving my 30 miles to class today and everyones all hopping around in their car mouthing words to songs like they're fucking ADD cases.

B'z-chan

Banned
I do this in the bus and people think i'm nuts. I honestly just go crazy sometimes moshing in the back with a few unrully people its great. Who would think a nice polo and jean wearing white kid would do something so unrully?

Blackie

Sure, especially when the musics so loud the bass starts rattling the shit out of everybody in the backseat. I can't help but be possessed by the spirit of rocking out in those situations.

Ryck

I don't jump around but when Im happy ( or mad for that matter) Ill sing the song that's on in the car.

V

Vennt

Unconfirmed Member
I tend to headbang, Waynes World style.

I also do the steering wheel drumming thing.

I doubt that my musically inspired antics upset other motorists much, my driving behaviour and lack of road sense usually have them too angry to notice my animation :p

Freeburn.

I finger the chords and notes to the songs in the air. A more sophisticated version of the air guitar. But no, no jumping/hopping around. People look like they have autism when they do that shit.

Miguel

yoshifumi said:
i also drum on the steering wheel.

I do this too. Usually when listening to the intro to Linkin Park's A Place For My Head

dum dum dururum dum dum dum
(DUN DUN)
(chiggachiggachiggachigga DUN DUN)
I want how the MOON sits in the sky in the dark night...yadda yadda.

Mashing

No, I make faces at the DJ on the radio station I listen to (94.5 The Buzz) at the grosness of a contest of how can puke the quickest after drinking a gallon of milk in 45 mins.

Miguel

Mashing said:
No, I make faces at the DJ on the radio station I listen to (94.5 The Buzz) at the grosness of a contest of how can puke the quickest after drinking a gallon of milk in 45 mins.

LOL

What are your radio presets?

AM

101.5 - alternative/rock stuff
96.9 - pop/rock
98.7 - Music for new mothers or weepy single people
103.7 - Hard Rock
99.9 - Music for 40 year old weepy single people

i constantly find myself yellin' back at the radio, talking to other drivers and making faces at people walking down the street.

um stations
96.3 alternative rock
106.7 classic rock
97.1 live talk

RARELY listen to the radio to be honest. Between the stupid commercials and the overplayed songs, oh and who can forget/forgive the 'will think im clever till someone shoots me dead' djs on the drive at 5 jesus shoot me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom