• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doctors warn against Gwyneth Paltrow's advice on putting jade eggs in your vagina

Status
Not open for further replies.

samn

The disclaimer at the bottom of the article, which people probably won't read, says that this shouldn't be taken as a substitute for medical advice nor does it reflect the overall opinion of the site. I doubt Gwyneth even knows what this shit is about, she probably just collects that check.

I still hold her fully responsible.

SD7htyR.jpg

We're done here.

Media

God damn it.

I've collected stone eggs since I was a little girl, and even have one from the late 1800s that's jade.

Now people are going to think I'm fucking weird. Thanks.

kavanf1

God damn it.

I've collected stone eggs since I was a little girl, and even have one from the late 1800s that's jade.

Clearly they have magical powers, you're over 200 years old.

Poppy

God damn it.

wow, that's quite the collection of vintage vaginoliths!

Poppy

Shhh!

(It was the first one I collected, and it was grandma's, whos grandma gave it to her)

do you think if you keep passing your grandma's vagina egg down for generations it will eventually gain feminine chi superpowers like when you charge up the sun stone for 65 million years in chrono trigger?

L Thammy

do you think if you keep passing your grandma's vagina egg down for generations it will eventually gain feminine chi superpowers like when you charge up the sun stone for 65 million years in chrono trigger?

isn't that the origin story of Sun Wukong

Media

That's the idea. I was lied to, told it would be my generation. Fuck you grandma.

I do believe there can be valuable benefits to some forms of alternative medicine, herbal supplements and such.

But whatever good there might be, Paltrow and her ilk are going to sink it with all of their snake-oil bullshit.

Can I intrest anyone is some ASS EGGS™

Italian-alabaster-marble-eggs-dyed-Easter-egg-colors-vintage-stone-egg-collection-Laurel-Leaf-Farm-item-no-z515187-1.jpg

They are made from pure Zimbabwean marble (known to have healing powers), and have thousands of medical benefits. I can 100% guarantee that they will increases chi, give you extremely strong erections, add anal muscle tone, balance and add testosterone, and give you much more masculine energy in general.

Ive been putting them in my anus for 20 years and ive never felt healthier, stronger or faster than I do today.

Call me today, Dr Smiles, at 0800 ASS EGGS

Do you perchance happen to be a prince who needs to temporarily borrow £2000 to get access to your billions? If so I can lend you the cash, butt those ass eggs look phoney to me.

Peccavi

So basically like Ben Wa Balls? Except with a bunch of alt-medicine gibberish piled on top rather than just being a sex thing.

Grug

I always laugh when snake oil sales types reference that their product was used by the ancient God kings of Babylon or whatever.

I mean who doesn't want to get their medical advice from an era where adult life expectancy was about 23 and infant mortality was probably like 3 in 5.

hipbabboom

Huh? What did I say? Did I screw up again? :(
If a guy eats jade eggs and has sex with and also busts in a women who inserted jade eggs inserted into her vagina then wont the woman instantly die of jade egg poisoning?

Zoe

My wife mentioned this to me once actually. It was mostly for the exercise aspect of it. Good to know that a Jade egg in particular is a bad idea.

Yeah, I've heard that egg-shaped or round objects can be inserted in the vagina for strengthening those muscles (and in some cases pleasure, like with ben wa balls), but it seems like the first step is making sure the material is actually safe to be inserted. Multiple times, especially if you're paying $66 for it.

No, even then sticking (and leaving) things up there is not good for you. The muscles aren't meant to be left in a contracted state.

FyreWulff

I do believe there can be valuable benefits to some forms of alternative medicine, herbal supplements and such.

But whatever good there might be, Paltrow and her ilk are going to sink it with all of their snake-oil bullshit.

alternative medicine is like alternative facts, if it was the truth it wouldn't be alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom