• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Doom on iPod

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
http://www.ipodlinux.org/Doom

Doom_front.png

Doom_iPhoto_04.JPG

Jeff-DSA

Doom seems to always be one of the first titles to get put on things. I can't wait for the Doom on Mr. Coffee thread.

Jeff-DSA said:
Doom seems to always be one of the first titles to get put on things. I can't wait for the Doom on Mr. Coffee thread.

Well I think that was part of the thinking when Id released the source code for the game years back.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Jeff-DSA said:

I could see the thread

Coffee and Doom ≠ Hot Coffee but now together.

And for some reason the first thing that came to mind when i saw the thread title was an iPod ad featuring Doctor Doom. Like him holding an iPod giving a thumbs up saying "Doom approves!"

I have this strange fascination with Doom endorsing products. I think it would be funny.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
PhoncipleBone said:
And for some reason the first thing that came to mind when i saw the thread title was an iPod ad featuring Doctor Doom. Like him holding an iPod giving a thumbs up saying "Doom approves!"

I have this strange fascination with Doom endorsing products. I think it would be funny.

This post is Doom approved!

Man reading the instructions for this is quite a task. I consider myself pretty computer savy but find myself lost here. Can anyone give a brief rundown of how to get it on there?

Top Bottom