• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 - E3 2019 Trailer

D.Final

Banned
A new trailer for Dragon Quest Builders 2 was shown at the Square Enix conference for E3 2019.

Update:

Dragon Quest Builders 2 demo launches June 27 in the west

A free demo for Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be available for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and Switch via the Nintendo eShop on June 27 in North America and Europe, Square Enix announced at its E3 2019 press conference.

According to Square Enix, “the demo will give builders a taste of the gameplay while introducing the brand new story and characters, as they prepare in their battle against the Children of Hargon to bring the power of creation back to the land.”

Square Enix also released a new trailer, dubbed “World of Dragon Quest Builders 2, which highlights new building mechanics and tools for players to build and harvest, a variety of locations to explore underwater and above ground, and powerful attacks builders can use on the battlefield to defeat monsters.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan, and is due out in North America and Europe on July 12.

Last edited:

No pic? Video? Links? If you’re going to make rapid posts try to atleast give something.

Shifty

giphy.gif

D.Final

Banned
No pic? Video? Links? If you’re going to make rapid posts try to atleast give something.

I tried to look for the information the most fast I could.
(without finding any video anywhere)
But only now all of them are starting to get more detailed.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 demo launches June 27 in the west

A free demo for Dragon Quest Builders 2 will be available for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store and Switch via the Nintendo eShop on June 27 in North America and Europe, Square Enix announced at its E3 2019 press conference.

According to Square Enix, “the demo will give builders a taste of the gameplay while introducing the brand new story and characters, as they prepare in their battle against the Children of Hargon to bring the power of creation back to the land.”

Square Enix also released a new trailer, dubbed “World of Dragon Quest Builders 2, which highlights new building mechanics and tools for players to build and harvest, a variety of locations to explore underwater and above ground, and powerful attacks builders can use on the battlefield to defeat monsters.

Dragon Quest Builders 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Switch in Japan, and is due out in North America and Europe on July 12.

Last edited:

sublimit

Banned
I loved the first game and this one looks much better! The online co-op was something that this game really needed so i'm glad they added it. It will be nice to play this relaxed during summer.Day 1 for sure.

Top Bottom