• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion

I like how they went out the way to edit the one swear out of that trailer after the other guy's just been fucking and shitting on stage right before :lol

It's so fun to saw Konami entering the music genre and failing when the was a time they were the only one doing those games but not releasing them in the western....

No actually it's sad, Konami is shooting for irrelevance....

Baha

Please tell me that popular rappers talk shit to you during the game, there isn't enough smack talk in my music games :lol :lol

Varion said:
I like how they went out the way to edit the one swear out of that trailer after the other guy's just been fucking and shitting on stage right before :lol

Actually, that is just because the swear words are edited out of the game. That's right, let that sit awhile.

MechaX

Well, this is a lesson for you, Konami.

If you're going to get the fucking founder of DEF JAM to speak, you might want to have a language filter on at all times. You also might want to pre-hear his talk before he gives it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom