• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

E3 2010 Konami Conference (Unstoppable) - Tak Fujii's Hot New Track Drops Post #10589

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cerberus

Shalashaska said:
To think we'd made it this far without a late conference. Sony was even a couple minutes early.

Even Ubisoft, who plans a clusterfuck of a conference, managed to start on time.

DangerStepp

O.O

I just heard some lady say something about Metal Gear...

METAL GEAR MEGATONS, PLEASE!!!!111

Edit: I also just heard Ric Flair "WOOOOOO"

Patryn

Watch. We all just use the direct link, and then Konami ends the conference with "And for those who registered and are watching through our stream, we'll be sending you a free copy of the new METAL GEAR SOLID!"

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Kept me waiting, huh?

panda21 said:
oh now mplayer has a white card and vlc is black, but both with music.

i'll just let them battle it out. only one will survive.

You know what's gonna happen. Your pc is gonna crash, and you'll have to reboot and you'll miss the conference.

Actually, it still won't have started.

Varion

Hurrah, for a minute I thought I was the only one here hoping for a new Suiko out of this.

As it is it'll just be more karaoke games like last year, with one more thing at the end... another karaoke game!

Come on daaaaaaaaaaaaaance~

DangerStepp

Dance with me .... C'mon Dance with me... BABY

I WAAANNNTTT YOU

ANNNND YOU WANT ME

SO I DONT NEEEEEDDD

*something somethign*
GET TOGETHER AFTER THE DANCE

Just read this on some site:

"Sorry for the delay, Vatra just now sent us footage of Silent Hill: Silent Harder, and we're trying to quickly fine-tune the trailer so that it doesn't come off as shitty as it would otherwise, will update when we get our shit sorted out."

DangerStepp

Dance with me .... C'mon Dance ..with me BABY

I WAAANNNTTT YOU

ANNNND YOU WANT ME

SO I DONT NEEEEEDDD

*something somethign*
GET TOGETHER AFTER THE DANCE

Magnus

konami-e32010-js0010.jpg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Video stream not starting for anyone else ? showing me a static image of "Will begin at 1:00"

panda21

the last time i tried to watch one of these they played rock revolution or whatever it is and it was really good in a really bad kind of way.

Varion

chandoog said:
Video stream not starting for anyone else ? showing me a static image of "Will begin at 1:00"
It's like that for everyone, which is why we're all left talking about this music.

Rapstah

So if I'm getting the white "KONAMI: 2010 E3 Press Conference" screen in Windows Media Player, I'm going to get to see the conference too, right? Right? It hasn't started yet, right?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Patryn said:
As long as you hear the wonderful music, that's all everyone has.

Ah, just turned the speakers up, yeah this is some smooth shit. I can listen to this for an hour :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom