• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA has copy and pasted Fifa on Switch for 2 years, so IGN copy and pasted their review from last year and lowered the score

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
SNjFdDe.png

huh

Compsiox

Banned
It's just for the Switch version. The other versions have a 7/10.

Edit: I guess that's made clear but I'd love to see them shit on the major versions.

Last edited:

jigglet

Banned
You guys are so fucking naive about how the world works.

Sure, if you buy this game, EA will just keep releasing this same shit. But have you ever considered what will happen if you don't buy it? We'll fail yet another test, and EA will just keep releasing this same shit.

cormack12

Gold Member
Would be good if they also applied the same to the other EA games. I notice a pattern with this and it was the same with the previous generation. Places like the BBC and IGN get the balls to actually criticise EA at the end of the generation, the last hurrah. Then EA start sayig 'big overhaul, brand new systems' and then release the same game again and then they get their 9 scores back. Anyway, it's good ot see it called out ......

Top Bottom