• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

#EAgamescom 2016 Livestream I 18:15 BST / 19:15 CET / 10:15 AM PST / 1:15 PM EST

Volotaire

giphy.gif

INFORMATION

t1471367700z4.png

EA Gamescom Promo Video

Stream: 18:15 BST I 19:15 CET | 10:15 PST | 1:15 PM EST

Official Hashtag: #EAgamescom

Streaming Schedule:

• Battelfield 1 Squads 20:00 BST / 21:00 PM CST / 12:00 PM PST / 3:00 PM EST
  • Titanfall 2: Factions: 19:00 BST / 20:00 PM CET / 11:00 AM PST / 2:00 PM EST
  • A view into FIFA 17 gameplay and Ultimate Team™, including insights from FIFA 17 developers and special guests on all-new features , FUT content, FUT Legends and what’s happening in mobile
  • First-look at the new World Cup of Hockey game mode in NHL 17/ insights from the development team
  • An interview with Madden NFL 17 Executive Producer, Seann Graddy
  • A look into EA Star Wars games
EA Gamescom Links:

STREAM LINKS

Livestreams

Liveblogs:

GAMES

Games confirmed on livestream:

UbJaNLP.png
6RlA6wA.png
F1pizDY.png

Qhp5cs4.png
5HuHjCi.png
sRiry36.png

GAMESCOM THREADS

Useful Gamescom Threads:

Other Gamescom Streams
  • Blizzard gamescom 2016 conference: 17:30 BST (UK) / 18:30 CET (EUR) / 09:30 AM PST (West Coast) / 12:30 AM PST (East Coast)
  • Destiny Rise of Iron Livestream: 18:00 BST (UK) / 19:00 CEST (EUR) / 10:00 AM PST (West Coast) / 1:00 PM EST (East Coast)
  • Pokemon Sun And Moon Gameplay Livestream: Thursday, 16th August, 16:00 BST (UK) / 17:00 CET (EUR) / 11:00 AM EST (East Coast) / 07:00 AM PST (West Coast)

SPECIAL THANKS

Volotaire

I'm not too sure if EA are planning to implement the BF1 and Titanfall 2 streams in their own stream, since they seem to cross over (assuming the stream is a few hours long).

I'm not really sure what I'm expecting from this stream.

It gave me an excuse to make a nice gif

Gator86

EA's E3 conferences helped finally drive home the lesson that watching conferences is dumb because they're fucking terrible. I'm just looking for the news that comes out of them, if anything can be gleaned from clips of devs staring at monitors.

kennyamr

EA's E3 conferences helped finally drive home the lesson that watching conferences is dumb because they're fucking terrible. I'm just looking for the news that comes out of them, if anything can be gleaned from clips of devs staring at monitors.

all of the conferences? are you sure?

BlizzKrut

Banned

Sony's was pretty cool to watch.

Gaz_RB

Video game event commentators are almost unilaterally overenthusiastic, awkward and annoying. Good to see they're keeping up the tradition on this stream. They should have taken Sony's lead and just shown the games.

Top Bottom