• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden ring DLC figurine : treat yourself to 18 inches of Messmer the impaler

Buggy Loop

I’m not kidding with the tittle, Bandai Nanco word for word said that on twitter

Gonna hurt

lube GIF

Ulysses 31

Restocks? Good, should drive down the prices on all those listings on ebay. :messenger_winking_tongue:

Still kinda insane how the DLC collector's edition costs more than the base game collector's edition did. 👀👀👀

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
I preordered one on Bandai’s website back when it was announced. It will look great next to Malenia. I want that helmet, but that’s more than I’m looking to spend in a month. Messmer looks to be the next Malenia in terms of difficulty.

Miyazaki’s Slave

Gold Member
Would have been nice if the collectors edition came with the base game and dlc code. At least you would get a physical game in the box.

Ordered this back when it was announced but have been second guessing the purchase. I never open these editions…they just sit in their boxes.

collector GIF

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
a vasectomy is around a 1000 dollars, this seems like a deal.
downside is that you need to carry this around to have effect,

as small price to pay imo, rasing a kid up to 18 takes up 33% of your yearly income

Last edited:

skneogaf

I pre ordered this when you all were watching the trailer.

I knew it was coming out so I was on the bandai namco website refreshing when the trailer started.

Turns out I didn't need to as more than enough were being made!

Oh well.

Mr Hyde

Messmer the Impaler is gonna fuck you so hard in the ass it's not even gonna be funny. He's probably the "Malenia" of Shadow of the Erdtree.

Top Bottom