• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Player Pays Cam Model $20,000 To Watch Him Play - Breaks Longest Private Streaming record in the website

Draugoth

Gold Member

elden-ring-cam-girl.jpg

Charley Hart, an adult cam model over on CamSoda, made $20,160 in one sitting, all thanks to Elden Ring. Hart streamed the new FromSoft game with her client, Chris, for a staggering 40 hours - enough time for him to complete the game. This broke records on the cam model site, with Hart being recognized for hosting the longest private show in CamSoda's history.
It was something I’ve never done before. I didn’t fully grasp how long 40 consecutive hours is. It takes a lot of stamina

But Chris and I really hit it off at the onset and it was fun. We celebrated once we completed the campaign like we won a championship. It was a nice accomplishment.

While she'd never kept a client company during a gaming marathon like this before, Hart revealed that such streams are not uncommon.

this is so depressing. What happened to men nowadays?

Imagine if you put your effort toward improving yourself to the point where real life women will willingly have sex with you for free.

Instead these loser simps pay a girl to pretend like she gives a shit.
This is what happens when you attack masculinity, you end up with betas who have no self worth. It's fucking sad.

_Justinian_

Gold Member
i know the knee jerk reaction will be the opposite. But if u think about it. He flexed 20 grand as disposable money to wipe his ass with. Beat a hard game quicker than most of u. And forced a sex worker to watch it all.

money is a crazy thing
For 20 grand, he could have bought a first class round trip ticket to Thailand, stayed in a 5-star hotel for a week, had two model-tier women keep him "company" for the entire week and took his time playing Elden Ring. And he would STILL have money left over! There is nothing to flex here. He's just stupid.

Roufianos

Holy shit, she ain't even hawt but fair play to her, she knows how to milk an idiot.

He should have paid someone attractive or put the money towards surgery so he can get real women.

Last edited:

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
This is what happens when you attack masculinity, you end up with betas who have no self worth. It's fucking sad.
It seriously is.

Back in the late 90s I was a fat, shy, awkward gamer nerd. Then one day I decided enough was enough and started hitting the gym. I also expanded my interests beyond gaming and worked on my social skills (both IRL and online, I met tons of cool interesting people in the “punk, ska, + thrash” board on Yahoo chat). In less than a year I dropped 60 pounds, made lots of new friends, and got laid.

It legit terrifies me to think who I might’ve become if everyone around me was telling me that masculinity is toxic, that you can be “healthy at every size”, that anybody who succeeds has “privilege” while anybody who fails is a victim. And if there were multiple industries dedicated to separating lonely nerds from their money.

Ar¢tos

40 hours is pretty fast to complete the game though. I have more than that on the counter and am nowhere close.
With some pre-planning, I got the platinum trophy in about 60h (save scummed for the 3 endings in a single playthrough ). Without going into the optional areas, doing only the minimum of 2 shardbearers and then the 3 last areas, I think it can be done easily in 30h.
I started a 2nd character to explore map parts I missed and questlines I missed from secondary NPCs (there seem to be lots of them).

Top Bottom