• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Elden Ring Player Pays Cam Model $20,000 To Watch Him Play - Breaks Longest Private Streaming record in the website

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Bbc Three Comedy GIF by BBC

Bkdk

Sadly I'm too old to even become a woman right now, otherwise I'll do it just to make butt loads of money then change it back to a man just to spend on college babes.

LENCH187

All respect to that chick for ballin' like that. Zero effort, high reward. Whatever she did to hypnotise this poor maidenless soul needs to be patented and sold.

What we do know, is that "Chris" is highly paid, single, with no kids. Sounds good on the outset, but if it culminates in behaviour like this, I'll settle for my wife and kids driving me crazy. My 7 year old likes to watch me play ER anyway and I dont have to pay.. and she thinks Im a badass when Im strolling through Stormfront level 100 destroying enemies. Cant buy that.

elden-ring-cam-girl.jpg

Charley Hart, an adult cam model over on CamSoda, made $20,160 in one sitting, all thanks to Elden Ring. Hart streamed the new FromSoft game with her client, Chris, for a staggering 40 hours - enough time for him to complete the game. This broke records on the cam model site, with Hart being recognized for hosting the longest private show in CamSoda's history.
Maidenless Behavior.

Congrats to the lady who secured the bag though.

ethomaz

Banned
Talking about that with a friend yesterday put a doubt in my head :D

This service is for actually accompanying you while playing in real life or is it via web can only?
After I realized the chances to be the late option it gives me the vibe I don't pertence to this new age lol
I'm ancient.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Talking about that with a friend yesterday put a doubt in my head :D

This service is for actually accompanying you while playing in real life or is it via web can only?
After I realized the chances to be the later I realized I don't pertence to this new age lol
I'm ancient.
Well, it's a cam service, so... Yeah, weird stuff.

Last edited:

Keihart

I bet the maidenless commentary struck too deep and had to do it.
I sure hope the dude is filthy rich to be spending that much.

I don’t understand peoples rushing through a once in a decade game like this. Nor do I understand the rune exploits or reading everything online to locate OP items.

What is there to not understand?

Some people have a limited amount of free time to play games and they don’t want to sink 100’s of hours into one game.

wOs

I don’t understand peoples rushing through a once in a decade game like this. Nor do I understand the rune exploits or reading everything online to locate OP items.

Dj Khaled GIF
Maybe people enjoy playing games just as much thier way as you do yours?

Top Bottom