• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Enshrouded - Official Early Access Launch Trailer & Preview Thread

hlm666

Todays patch fixed the framerate problems. It feels how you expect above 60fps now and 60fps and below also feels better, I locked the framerate to test that so not sure how below 60 will feel if your cpu or gpu bound. I should have enabled dsr so I could hit some stupid resolution to see how below 60 felt, might test it later but the games pretty smooth now.

Dynasty8

Any idea when 1.0 is set to release for this? Game looks very fun, but I also have concerns for a lack of challenge according to early player's impressions.

hlm666

Any idea when 1.0 is set to release for this? Game looks very fun, but I also have concerns for a lack of challenge according to early player's impressions.
Not sure when 1.0 is due but this update added some content (4 large dungeons called hallow halls dungeons) ment to increase the challenge a bit. They seem to have fixed some bugs people were using to make OP builds aswell during the last few patches to try reign in the power creep. Here is the info the released the other week about their roadmap.

EN_ROADMAP_FINAL.png

Top Bottom