• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Entire Tekken 8 roster leaks online with picture of it.

Draugoth

Gold Member
UioorXS.png

Bandai Namco seems to be striking videos talking about the supposed Tekken 8 roster leak

Nice thank you to the leaker. I think thats Josie, glad my main is back. Looks a bit small tho. Maybe fake? Idk. Who knows.

Last edited:
Some of those portraits appear to be from earlier games and the Tekken: Blood Vengeance CGI movie. I'll take this entire thing with a grain of salt people.

SkylineRKR

I hope Fakh, Lydia and Master Raven come back, the first 2 were the last characters released in T7. Its weird if they won't be there.

Reactions: Isa

Raonak

Banned
I'm just excited about the thought of a Tekken without load times for once. Like every recent Tekken has take like 20 seconds to load a simple match.

Where is my boy Eddy? If that's the default roster out of the box then it's a pretty impressive character count, 32 fighters out the gate. For comparisons sake SF6 had 18. Of course, it's the quality that matters but Tekken always delivers. King is usually my main anyway so I'm good👌

Last edited:

Fake

It's not full roster obviousely

Looks to me like a full roster, but without the season pass characters.

Remember than SF6 rost was leaked as well, but lack 4 or 5 character that when get official became a shit season pass.

SSfox

Looks to me like a full roster, but without the season pass characters.

Remember than SF6 rost was leaked as well, but lack 4 or 5 character that when get official became a shit season pass.
Lidia was already confirmed and she's not there.

And there have to be either Christie or Eddy. And either Josie Fakh or Bruce.

NeverYouMind

Gold Member
Whatever happens, if Tekken 8 has two god damn bears wasting space in its character select I will diss it at every opportunity.

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I see they didn't learn from Tekken 7 and not including Lei Wulong again despite the backlash last time 🤬

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Why do we care about any fighting game roster in 2023 ?

What?

Thats like saying who cares what guns are in an FPS, the game might be Splatoon or Battlefield, the weapons matter.
Or who cares what cars are in a racing game, maybe we are doing truck racing or its Mario Kart.

The fighters are our only way of interacting with the world, they are like the most important part of the game, cuz you need to know who you are up against and what weapons you are gonna be taking into battle.

Top Bottom