• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Epic Store Free Games

analog_future

Resident Crybaby

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

tylrdiablos

I'm getting a "UNKNOWN ERROR - Sorry you are visiting our service too frequently. Please try again later." message when I open the Epic Games Store program.
I only got home 20 minutes ago so I don't know how I'm accessing their services "too frequently". (And yes, I have 2FA on.)

Odd.

Stuart360

I'm getting a "UNKNOWN ERROR - Sorry you are visiting our service too frequently. Please try again later." message when I open the Epic Games Store program.
I only got home 20 minutes ago so I don't know how I'm accessing their services "too frequently". (And yes, I have 2FA on.)

Odd.
lol i got that too. Thought it was a problem on my end but i guess not.
What a weird error too, i only go on the site to claim the free games lol.

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad

Odd.

Yup! Same. Tried to buy the GTA trilogy, but they don't seem to like people visiting their store too often.

ChoosableOne

ChoosableAll
It seems like their services are down. They mentioned on Reddit that they are dealing with a hacker attack. It's the first time I've encountered something like this. Maybe it crashed because of Cat Quest.

Update: Now it's back online.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

I'm building a library on Epic that says "What the hell am I doing"? :messenger_winking_tongue:

GotG would be a good get though.

Last edited:

Laptop1991

I didn't buy Saints Row but was going to until the game actually came out, and i saw it, but free is free, so i'll get it.

Last edited:

simpatico

I don't even know why I'm downloading this turd, but why the hell does the Epic app keep popping in front of my other windows? Very spammy.

Wildebeest

Honestly, I was waiting until they were going to pay me to add Saints Row to my account and not play it, but I'll still add it to my account and not play it for free.

Last edited:

Mortisfacio

Didn't grab Saints Row because I won't support the DEI version of games, but grabbed Ghostrunner. It's been something on my wishlist for awhile I've wanted due to high user reviews, but some gameplay vids have just meh'd me.

Top Bottom