• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Eric Persson, Associate Art Director of The Initiative, personal artwork

ShaikhCroft

Posted by Eric Persson, the Associate Art Director of The Initiative on his Artstation account.

eric-persson-enviro-whitecity01.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-floodedtemple01.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-gardens.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-caves.jpg

eric-persson-maintitlebanner.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-bathhouse.jpg

Abriael_GN

RSI Employee of the Year
Posted by Eric Persson, the Associate Art Director of The Initiative on his Artstation account.

eric-persson-enviro-whitecity01.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-floodedtemple01.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-gardens.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-caves.jpg

eric-persson-maintitlebanner.jpg

eric-persson-enviro-bathhouse.jpg

1: Nothing has been leaked. An artist officially and openly posted his personal art on his Artstation.
2: No. Artists don't post art for unannounced secret games on their Artstation. NDAs exist.
3: It says clearly this is a PERSONAL project. It has nothing to do with The Initiative.
4: Read before making silly threads (not that it'd require actually reading to know that this isn't the game The Initiative and Microsoft are keeping secret). Thank you.

Last edited:

Greeno

I know this is a personal project... But I want a game built around it.... Especially that first image.

Last edited:

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
1: Nothing has been leaked. An artist officially and openly posted his personal art on his Artstation.
2: No. Artists don't post art for unannounced secret games on their Artstation. NDAs exist.
3: It says clearly this is a PERSONAL project. It has nothing to do with The Initiative.
4: Read before making silly threads (not that it'd require actually reading to know that this isn't the game The Initiative and Microsoft are keeping secret). Thank you.

After reading this......can we rename the thread please?

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space

Mods can we give Abriael a Resident Bullshit Detector tag? He's like lightning.

ShaikhCroft

Ouch... sowwy. I wish I could rename the thread to something more like "Personal project from The Initiative art director looks more badass than most of the next-gen games revealed so far!"

reptilex

Banned
Since like many of incredibly dumb, unoriginal and mediocre companies that don't manager, use and produce value out of their backlog, Ubisoft won't do a new Prince of Persia, there you go.

Barakov

Gold Member

nOG23JT.jpg

I really like the mood given off of these pieces and I also really like the art style. We know from leaks that The Initiative's game is sci-fi/modern day (a post from an employee had a model called "security" or something along those lines) but if the art style from these is anything to go by (and that is a moderately big if, as while this is the art director's personal preferred style, that does not mean this is the style he saw fitting for the project) then I am going to absolutely love the aesthetics of the game

Top Bottom