• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Exploration of Probability of a UAP Seen on Earth Originating from Another Planet

22:22:22

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
lol no worries

Thank you sincerely for being so cordial.

I don't know why you'd think that since I've stated many times I'm open to changing my mind provided you make a reasonable case. Even if I don't accept your context, I'll tell you why.

Yes you did but operating from a proven scientific pov. If I'm not mistaken.

I'd rather not get banned, shunned, laughed at for my way of approaching the world. Hence it isn't officially deemed true through the scientific and thus real/proven/believable point as such I dare to share it •

Hence my "better not engage" manner of aproach.

😖

Liljagare

There is proof of UAV/UAP/UFOS/USOS, but there is still nothing showing theese still aren't man made objects.

This DMK (Lockheed Martin's Multiple Kill Vehicle (MKV-L), was shown in 2008, but was supposedly in operation in 1990's. If they choose to show this tech, just imagine all the stuff they haven't shown us.

Now, add more/better fuel, and a exhaust diminisher, and more outlets for the jets. What does it look like? And, man-made.

There are drones available to the public that can easily do 0-200 in a second.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
There is proof of UAV/UAP/UFOS/USOS, but there is still nothing showing theese still aren't man made objects.

This DMK (Lockheed Martin's Multiple Kill Vehicle (MKV-L), was shown in 2008, but was supposedly in operation in 1990's. If they choose to show this tech, just imagine all the stuff they haven't shown us.

Now, add more/better fuel, and a exhaust diminisher, and more outlets for the jets. What does it look like? And, man-made.

No bother. Those ataining Top Tier are 1000×'s years ahead anyways.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
So much war around the world, yet.... a Treaty?

tbs smells GIF by Angie Tribeca

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
There's nothing wrong with having a little fun with thought experiments. They key concept to remember here is:

You don't know. I don't know. No one knows. And that's fine. Credentials are great, but ultimately they don't know any more than you or I do. There's a reason the argument from authority is a logical fallacy.

Some people are very uncomfortable with "I don't know" and want to jump to conclusions. That would be illogical.

dcEMCMz.png
I THINK you and I are agreeing.

The Navy men and the NYT didn't make any definitive claims to it being aliens as far as I know, and I wasn't trying to appeal to their authority as to the TicTac origin being alien, but I WAS willing to believe what they saw A) existed and B) is currently unexplainable and C) was an aerial phenomenon. A UAP.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE

The Navy men and the NYT didn't make any definitive claims to it being aliens as far as I know, and I wasn't trying to appeal to their authority as to the TicTac origin being alien, but I WAS willing to believe what they saw A) existed and B) is currently unexplainable and C) was an aerial phenomenon. A UAP.

goes without saying no

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I dunno, man. I thought it'd be a bigger deal that that thing was recorded and reported on through a reputable channel and the fact it doesn't grab others' attention like it does mine makes me feel like...an alien.

Sorry, I've misread your response/post.

Well. Reputable is in the eye of the beholder. I've heard many anecdotes from reputable sources, even private researchers which work is dismissed by mere being unable to expand their programmed mind.

But reading your post and what your thought's regarding said incident wasn't as you imagined (by lack of a better word)
can indeed feel alienating, pardon the pun.

Last edited:

Romulus

There are drones available to the public that can easily do 0-200 in a second.

Could be man made, but I've had issue these high performance craft were on radar for hours and could pull 200g of force and go underwater and into space. 28000ft to 5 ft in 1 second.

In 2004.

The other issue is Belguim radar event and pilots observed similar decades before 2004 and several others before that described instant acceleration.

And then it's like why are these secret craft coming so close to fighters when that's not what black project pilots do historically?
Difficult to image the tech is that much of a leap and they changed their behavior to be the opposite of other black projects.

Last edited:

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
Could be man made, but I've had issue these high performance craft were on radar for hours and could pull 200g of force and go underwater and into space. 28000ft to 5 ft in 1 second.

In 2004.

The other issue is Belguim radar event and pilots observed similar decades before 2004 and several others before that described instant acceleration.

And then it's like why are these secret craft coming so close to fighters when that's not what black project pilots do historically?
Difficult to image the tech is that much of a leap and they changed their behavior to be the opposite of other black projects.

Well I have some thought's regarding their origin but I'm sure those wouldn't be appreciated LOL

I dunno, man. I thought it'd be a bigger deal that that thing was recorded and reported on through a reputable channel and the fact it doesn't grab others' attention like it does mine makes me feel like...an alien.
The whole thing grabs my attention but a lot of the interesting bits are never shown. I understand if militaries aren’t going to release radar data that could compromise their security, but that’s where all the supposed impossible physics behavior could be shown, I don’t see it in the videos. Even then, seeing weird impossible data on the radar could indicate the radar was confused or spoofed. It’s too weird to outright dismiss, but the most compelling physical evidence we have access to is a grainy video where a blob appears to rotate strangely, that’s not a whole lot to go on.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores

I should add on that the framing of this discussion oftentimes also erroneously assumes that these UAPs are even some kind of craft or vehicle. Just because someone isn't jumping to the conclusion of "ALIENS!" doesn't mean that assuming it is some kind of a machine or craft or complex object is reasonable as well. Human sensory perception in extreme circumstances can be flawed. Mechanical sensory data is more reliable but still can be prone to error or misinterpretation. A mysterious object can look mysterious if it's very very far away, and it can look like it's going fast if the vehicle we're recording it from is also going very very fast.

Could you record a balloon or a bird or a commercial drone in extreme circumstances and have it appear like the current recordings of UAPs? If the answer is "yes", then we can't rule it out, and if we can't rule it out, then it's entirely possible that these mysterious things could just be normal things.

NO PAIN TRANCE CONTINUE
I should add on that the framing of this discussion oftentimes also erroneously assumes that these UAPs are even some kind of craft or vehicle. Just because someone isn't jumping to the conclusion of "ALIENS!" doesn't mean that assuming it is some kind of a machine or craft or complex object is reasonable as well. Human sensory perception in extreme circumstances can be flawed. Mechanical sensory data is more reliable but still can be prone to error or misinterpretation. A mysterious object can look mysterious if it's very very far away, and it can look like it's going fast if the vehicle we're recording it from is also going very very fast.

Could you record a balloon or a bird or a commercial drone in extreme circumstances and have it appear like the current recordings of UAPs? If the answer is "yes", then we can't rule it out, and if we can't rule it out, then it's entirely possible that these mysterious things could just be normal things.

Great train of thought/analysis.

On point

Hence i chose to share at least the first 30min of the Ethical Skeptic. Seems your way of approach is quite similar despite his resume.²⁶

Last edited:

sono

Gold Member
Could you record a balloon or a bird or a commercial drone in extreme circumstances and have it appear like the current recordings of UAPs
A baloon or UAP cant travel 6 miles in a second. be stationary in 100+Kt wind or go from 20000 to 80000 feet etc, so the answer you are looking for is in fact no

Rickyiez

Possible to summarize this in gamers layman term ? Like is the probability of it being alien close to getting Crysis up and running ?

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
A baloon or UAP cant travel 6 miles in a second. be stationary in 100+Kt wind or go from 20000 to 80000 feet etc, so the answer you are looking for is in fact no

That wasn't the question. Can some mundane object be recorded in extreme or unusual circumstances so that it looks like it does?

sono

Gold Member
Can some mundane object be recorded in extreme or unusual circumstances so that it looks like it does?
If it suits a rationale or belief system your brain can accept.

We are talking about many state of the art radar recordings linked to.pilot testimony photographic and video evidence but suit yourself

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
If it suits a rationale or belief system your brain can accept.

We are talking about many state of the art radar recordings linked to.pilot testimony photographic and video evidence but suit yourself

One sign that a question is making you uncomfortable is if I ask a "yes or no" question, and your answer is two full sentences long and contains neither a "yes" or a "no".

Romulus

The issue is multiple layers of corroboration and intelligence. It's not just one pilot, but 4. It's not just 4 pilots but radar and the radar operator, video, and sonar. Is there a way the radar, video, sonar, and all the pilots are wrong/glitches while corroborating each other? Which also happens to corroborate other completely separate events that have been under investigation in different nations decades before.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Is there a way the radar, video, sonar, and all the pilots are wrong/glitches while corroborating each other?

Yes, if they're all corroborating wrong/inaccurate/misinterpreted/inconconclusive data. If they all agree that they've experienced something they cannot explain, and all they have to show for it are aberrant readings and unclear video, all they did was corroborate that they experienced an Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, which is all that it is until shown otherwise. There is no logical justification to conclude anything more far reaching than that.

Romulus

Yes, if they're all corroborating wrong/inaccurate/misinterpreted/inconconclusive data.

Something that is wrong is a misinterpretation or inaccuracy. Inconclusive is what the entire case is and the reason it's being studied.

There is no logical justification to conclude anything more far reaching than that.

Making a logical justification for what it is was not my intention or possible. I can lean or have an opinion, but that's not the same. My personal conclusion is that it isn't a balloon or some mundane explanation. This is much of the reason Congress is having hearings. And not just in Congress in the US, but in nations all over the world.

all they have to show for it are aberrant readings and unclear video,

Why is the radar reading aberrant?

Why would the video being unclear matter when it was described as completely featureless? To fulfill curiosity? I know I would like to see it. But the reason for bringing up the video was that the object was there and they corroborates the pilot's account of a solid object. That's relevant on top of everything else and not meant to prove "aliens."

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
sono sono as I said before, that's not the answer to the question I asked.

Another sign that a question is making you uncomfortable is if your response is not actually an answer to the question asked of you.

That wasn't the question. Can some mundane object be recorded in extreme or unusual circumstances so that it looks like it does?

Last edited:

MMaRsu

Banned
One sign that a question is making you uncomfortable is if I ask a "yes or no" question, and your answer is two full sentences long and contains neither a "yes" or a "no".
Wow. Stop pushing your dumbass rules on the conversation and inferring behavioural traits by those rules posed.

What makes me uncomfortable is you pretending to be super smart. Just come out with the answers you want to hear, instead of driveling out nonsense.

Last edited:

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Wow. Stop pushing your dumbass rules on the conversation and inferring behavioural traits by those rules posed.

What makes me uncomfortable is you pretending to be super smart. Just come out with the answers you want to hear, instead of driveling out nonsense.

I don't think it's a dumbass rule to expect a "yes or no" answer to a "yes or no" question. This is how reasonable discourse is supposed to operate.

Bitmap Frogs

Mr. Community
Until I get a photo (a real photo, not the kind of blurry fest the aficionados deal in) I’m in the camp that governments are using this to keep people from looking at the sky to find secret planes. It’s just too useful.

Top Bottom