• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 Manager 2022 | Announcement Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Take your place on the pit wall. Control the destiny of your favourite F1® team. Drive Every Decision.

F1® Manager 2022 launches this summer – the brand new official management game of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™!

Coming to PC, PlayStation, and Xbox, F1® Manager 2022 challenges you to play a pivotal role in the paddock of the world's most exhilarating motorsport. Become the Team Principal for any of the 10 teams, compete on the official circuits over multiple seasons, hire real-world drivers and engineers, expand your HQ, and build the next dominant force in F1®.

Jorav

Nice. Looking forward to it. Hopefully comes to switch, would be a good game to play alongside watching races

Filben

What did they developed before? It's probably hard to beat Motorsport Manager (Steam version) by Playsport Games. I sunk so many hours in this and it also has mod support, Formula 1, 2, 3 (not those names obviously), Endurance and GT.

Hope they won't streamline the game so much it could be a mobile game.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Pre-Order F1® Manager 2022 digitally for a 10% discount and five days early access, to play from August 25*!

We are delighted to announce that F1® Manager 2022, the official management game of the FIA FORMULA ONE WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP™, will be playable from August 25th!

Our latest trailer offers a closer look at the authentic, detailed, dramatic world of F1® that you’ll be entering, as a Team Principal for one of the 10 official teams.

Pre-order F1® Manager 2022 right now on Steam, Epic Games Store, PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Pre-ordering from our store pages ensures you not only receive a 10% discount, but can also play five days early, beginning on August 25th, ahead of the game’s official launch on August 30th.

Looks good, though I really hoped they'd let you create your own team and work your way up through the different formulas to the top but I guess not.
Same here, would have loved to do that. And it won't be to do with the licensing because the F1 driving game lets you create teams in 'MyTeam' mode. Wouldn't be at all surprised if this feature doesn't come as an addition to next years game to get those repurchases from big fans of the genre. If I were cynical, I'd suggest it could even have been included this year and was deliberately held back for that very reason; they'll have known from the start that it's the way of playing that would appeal to a big chunk of the playerbase.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

All the research and development is done. Practice and qualifying is complete. Your strategy is set. The five red lights are about to go out…

We are incredibly excited to launch F1® Manager 2022 on Steam, Epic Games Store, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4!

Early access begins now for those who have pre-ordered digitally across any platform, but you can still join the early access by purchasing the digital version before the full launch on August 30. F1® Manager 2022 will also launch physically in stores on Xbox and PlayStation on August 30.

Last edited:
Top Bottom