• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

F1 23 | Official Reveal Trailer

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Be the last to brake in EA SPORTS™ F1® 23 coming to PlayStation 4|5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC on June 16, 2023.

F1® 23 delivers a new chapter in the thrilling "Braking Point" story mode, dramatic wheel-to-wheel racing at new Las Vegas and Qatar circuits, fresh rewards to earn in F1® World, updated 2023 cars with the official F1® driver lineup, and more!

Giallo Corsa

Gold Member
Lando Norris - the most punchable face not only in F1 but in the whole existence.
PS : Pierre Gasly too.
PS2: Nikita Mazepin also.

Jesus, they still haven’t left last gen behind.

I’m still playing F12021. Not going to buy the next entry until they drop last gen support and make an actual current gen game.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Lando Norris on the cover?
Brave considering McLarens 2023.

Lando Norris - the most punchable face not only in F1 but in the whole existence.
PS : Pierre Gasly too.
PS2: Nikita Mazepin also.
Nikita Mazepin.....just reading that name makes me want to punch something....Lando and Pierre get a pass simply because Nikita Mazepin exists.

Same engine since 2015

even this year season is boring with RB rocketship 1-2 each race
If it aint broke dont fix it.
The game still needs to easily be hitting 240fps.

P.S
Only non-F1 fans say a season is boring because a team aka 2 cars are dominating. (this year is the smallest delta in terms of a car "dominating" in years if not decades, Ferrari on a good Saturday outpace RedBull)
Cuz before this RedBull (which has only won 2 seasons, one literally at the last race) it was the Merc absolutely blasting the competition near lapping the whole field, before that it was Sebs Redbull, before that it was Ferrari, before that Prost/Senna McLarens.

Theres always a team that has the formula down pat.....if all you care about when watching F1 is who is number 1, you should probably just read the results and not bother actually watching.

Seeing the other teams catchup as the season progresses is part of the entertainment.....seeing midfield teams battle tooth and nail for those few points left behind by the top 3 teams is always a blast....who isnt cheering for Haas when they score points.....or seeing a current Willaims make it to Q3?
People who watch the sport only to see who is on the podium are what has made F1 fans toxic, people actively hate teams and drivers now.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

Sky Sports F1® presenter Natalie Pinkham returns for another Deep Dive into F1® 23. Find out more about the next chapter of the thrilling Braking Point story mode. Plus, details on new feature F1® World that's set to reinvent how you enjoy F1®. Earn rewards, upgrade your car, and take on the world in a revamped ranked multiplayer ladder.

F1® 23 arrives on June 16, 2023 for PlayStation 4|5, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and PC.

Last edited:

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

After a rather safe entry in the franchise last year, Codemasters' F1 23 promises several changes to go with some new features. It sees the return of Braking Point, the cinematic story mode from F1 2021, and adds new characters and mechanics.

Fans can also look forward to updated cars, two new Circuits, the return of Red Flags after years and the addition of 35% Race Distance for shorter sessions. Even F1 Life, which felt like a throwaway last year, is back as F1 World, properly guiding players through various modes while offering different challenges.

F1 23 releases on June 16th for Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5 and PC, retailing for $70. Here's what you should know before picking it up.

Buggy Loop

Started to play yesterday

I actually binged watched the first 4 seasons of F1 drive to survive on netflix and i got hyped for F1 in many years.

Plays really well on PC, but i really need to invest in a wheel setup :messenger_crying:. It's actually not too bad on controller, they did a phenomenal job. But after testing racing games on my friend's simagic insane setup i have a hard time not thinking about it every time i race. I couldn't manage to make a gyro setup ala Assetto corsa, seems the game doesn't support it?

Top Bottom