• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Family home burned. Started a fundraiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
The #1 listing on there is some sort of “FBI corruption” MAGA conspiracy bullshit. Why would you choose this website for fundraising?

…or is that precisely why you chose it?

bender

What time is it?
Moms Accept Gangbangs Anally??!!
giphy.gif

Maddux4164

The #1 listing on there is some sort of “FBI corruption” MAGA conspiracy bullshit. Why would you choose this website for fundraising?

There’s a gofund me too. Money is green to me and my family. We don’t care where it’s from. 😂

Mistake

No matter how you lean politically, gofundme has a history of cancelling users, as well as holding or outright stealing campaign funds, which is why givesendgo started. Same bs with paypal. If you have to worry about using a service as it’s advertised, then why use it?

Sorry about the family house OP. I think mods need to do a check before these kind of threads happen, as it’s been abused before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom