• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu scans: where?

Snowball

Banned
Is there a website, a place, whatever on the net in which you can find info and scans about the latest number of Famitsu?

I cannot believe that nobody offers scans of latest reviews (com'on it is just for the pictures... many people here can't read japanese) and pictures of the famouse weekly magazine.

For example, i've just read that the latest number of Famitsu, includes new Winning Eleven 8 pictures.
I have seen these scans but the quality is really bad.

Now I'm looking for a friend of mine (in Japan) that could scan for me some pictures but it is a pain in the ass.

Is it possible that there's not a solution?
Don't tell me to buy the mag: i often buy it but just to collect the magazines. As you know you cannot get Famitsu in few days. So it is not usefull for laters pictures. :D

Thanks
Snowball

P.S. of course if there's any japanese that wanna help me, he's welcome! ;)

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
Japanese game web sites get shut down for posting Famitsu scans.

You can try fishing around 2ch, but it's a pain.

|
|
v
Many sites used to, but it's kind of gone out of style in recent times.

Snowball said:
I cannot believe that nobody offers scans of latest reviews (com'on it is just for the pictures... many people here can't read japanese) and pictures of the famouse weekly magazine.

For example, i've just read that the latest number of Famitsu, includes new Winning Eleven 8 pictures.
I have seen these scans but the quality is really bad.

Now I'm looking for a friend of mine (in Japan) that could scan for me some pictures but it is a pain in the ass.

Thanks
Snowball

P.S. of course if there's any japanese that wanna help me, he's welcome! ;)

Check a Pro Evolution / Winning Eleven board. There you'll find tons of WE famitsu scans. Pro Evolution Web i.e.

http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/index.php?sid=37009b551c72a42d4dfae6654d8f7a9b

They always have the newest pictures and infos of Winning Eleven. Some guys there even speak japanese. So you'll find all what you need there :)

Snowball said:
fenekku-gitsune said:
Japanese game web sites get shut down for posting Famitsu scans.

You can try fishing around 2ch, but it's a pain.

QUOTE]

What do you mean?
:D

He means that you can search for scans of Famitsu on Japanese BBS service 2ch (2 channel), but said aforementioned scans are difficult to locate.

madara

Scary thought but you can actually get subscription to magazine. Maybe this explains why once in blue moon ebay has famitsu on it and never any bids.

Top Bottom