• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(Fanmod) Oblivion Remastered Trailer.

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion Remastered is a free-to-play modpack that will breathe new life into one of the BEST GAMES OF ALL TIME! If you have never played the game before then you're in luck because this modpack is completely lore-friendly and meant to update the graphics, mechanics, and will immerse you deep into Tamriel with TONS of new content. There are new medieval weapons, spells, quests, creatures, cities, and even whole new continents!

Gavin Stevens

Formerly 'o'dium'
Fucking hell, thought this was a real thing, my heart just shit itself at the title. Well played, sir... Well played...

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
Yeah can we either add a clickbait tag or change the title? Anyone can mod a game and call it "remastered" but you know that's not what it implies.

xrnzaaas

Fucking hell, thought this was a real thing, my heart just shit itself at the title. Well played, sir... Well played...
Same, Bethesda remastered and ported Skyrim so many times it's time to give Oblivion and Morrowind some attention. ;)

Stuart360

Oh jeez. Me when i read the thread title, then me when i clicked on the thread -

AnimatedJoyousChimneyswift-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

H4ze

Damn OP, look what you did, you crushed all of their hopes xD

btt: Looks pretty well, can't denie that.

Top Bottom