• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Far Cry 3: 10th anniversary Studio Retrospective

Laptop1991

Enjoyed the game a lot at the time, i thought the game made the series better from the first 2, but i didn't reply it at all, and the rest were mostly the same afterwards, i really liked 5's open world but really didn't like the story, but don't regret buying and playing the game it's really good.

Trogdor1123

Wait, so 3 is 10 years old and they have put out 3 or 4 games, with dlc, in those years? That’s pretty impressive output really

fatmarco

Wait, so 3 is 10 years old and they have put out 3 or 4 games, with dlc, in those years? That’s pretty impressive output really
5 Games (4, Primal, 5, New Dawn, 6), plus DLC (Far Cry Blood Dragon is iffy if its DLC or if its own game, and 5 had a bunch of significant DLC as did 6).

Cashon

Banned
Far Cry 3 Classic Edition really needs a patch on Xbox. I play all my games with headphones on and, for some reason, there is *0* spatial sound in that game. You can hear vehicles and animals who are hundreds of feet away as if they're right next to you. It's unplayable in that state.

Has anyone else experienced this?

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

What began with the definition of insanity ended up changing the entire course of Far Cry as a series. On the tenth anniversary of Far Cry 3, discover where Vaas Montenegro's memorable speech came from, and the impact it had on the development of Far Cry 3 and it's continued influence over the entire series.

Top Bottom