• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Season 2 - a new true crime chapter takes us to 1979 Sioux Falls - Mon on FX

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Whether you liked the UFOs or not the writers didn't write themselves in to a corner. We aren't 4 seasons deep in to Lost here.

Yep, that was obviously a creative decision. Bear was shot several times, he could have just died while strangling Lou, fighting till his last breath. Or Lou reaches his gun without the UFO distraction because Bear is so wild with rage. Or Hank could have gotten a lucky shot off from the balcony. They had many many outs.

Crossing my fingers that they stick the landing tonight.

spuckthew

I started watching this yesterday and am currently up to episode 4. While I absolutely adore Lester and Malvo as characters, my gut is telling me that season 2 is more refined and well-rounded. Basically the whole cast in S2 is good and they're making a great story, whereas I wasn't too fond of Molly in S1 as a lead.

Such a great show.

Blader

Yep, that was obviously a creative decision. Bear was shot several times, he could have just died while strangling Lou, fighting till his last breath. Or Lou reaches his gun without the UFO distraction because Bear is so wild with rage. Or Hank could have gotten a lucky shot off from the balcony. They had many many outs.

Crossing my fingers that they stick the landing tonight.

Exactly. And they picked the worst one. :p

Bandit1

Nice read, interesting how he experienced prejudice from whites for being part Indian, but also experienced prejudice from the Natives on the reservation for being part white. Zahn seems like a really cool dude, I'm glad he was able to rise above all that and also that he got this part on Fargo. Over the last few episodes Hanzee has become one of my favorite characters this season or last, and McClarnon plays the strong but silent role very good (He's menacing as heck) Can't wait to see how the character fares tonight and I'm interested in seeing more of his work.

Nice read, interesting how he experienced prejudice from whites for being part Indian, but also experienced prejudice from the Natives on the reservation for being part white. Zahn seems like a really cool dude, I'm glad he was able to rise above all that and also that he got this part on Fargo. Over the last few episodes Hanzee has become one of my favorite characters this season or last, and McClarnon plays the strong but silent role very good (He's menacing as heck) Can't wait to see how the character fares tonight and I'm interested in seeing more of his work.

he was also so devastating in that one moment, during the haircut of all friggin things, so fargo.

"I'm tired of this life."

;_;

KodaRuss

Really excited for the finale tonight. I usually wait until my wife can watch it with me which usually happens on Wednesday but I think I am going to watch it on my own and watch it again with her Wednesday.

So everyone thinks Peggy and Ed are done for right? I hope they make it out alive

KodaRuss

I kinda think Lou is going to die as well. Somehow, someway they are going to make everyone say WTF this episode and I believe that will be it.

I kinda think Lou is going to die as well. Somehow, someway they are going to make everyone say WTF this episode and I believe that will be it.

Maybe Lou dies and his wife survives in this reality. And she goes on to run a coffee shop and raise their daughter alone.

Speevy

Banned
Lou dies and Betsy lives.

Then Betsy prays to the Lord of Light and gives her life force to bring Jon...I mean Lou back.

Top Bottom