• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

Shouta

I bought the 160MP pack.

What the fuck did I just get? Just スキル items?

Yes.

16 Mana Prism pack =

8 Golden Fruit
20160 Friend Points
2 Summon Tickets
4x Fou-kun Card (ATK)
4x Fou-kun Card (HP)

160 Mana Prism Pack =

2 of all the golden skill/evo items, it looks like

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Anyone rolling for the auto 5* gacha?

Trouble finding phoenix plumes so I can ascend my Okita... =/

Shouta

Yeah, I'll probably try for Arjuna. Tried out the trial mission and I liked the pew pew. Nobu doesn't cut it so gotta find another Archer.

Deosier

No surprised, I didnt get Arjuna, but it seems I'm a magnet for lancers and casters. Dr.Phil and Big-O on deck with another army of Hector and FSN Cu.

Deosier

I hate my alt accounts. The account I won from a contest, the one I never touched since changing the binding code... just got Arjuna first roll. I wish there was card trading so bad.

kayos90

I hate my alt accounts. The account I won from a contest, the one I never touched since changing the binding code... just got Arjuna first roll. I wish there was card trading so bad.

Are there other good things on the account? Might as well make that your main. The moment I rolled Okita and Scathach on an alt account I made that my main.

MSMrRound

I got about 120 quartz saved up. Probably might go for a couple of rolls once rate up for all the 5* servants activates.

Btw, will rolling in the rate up gacha pool still give you a chance to get the London servants and all?

https://twitter.com/85touno/status/684543522486140928

mour59B.png

I have 100 quartz. Tempted to roll but I know the right thing to do is to keep saving them up for when someone I actually want shows up. Like more Scahas. Should have rolled when she was the only rate up servant a few days ago.

kayos90

I have 100 quartz. Tempted to roll but I know the right thing to do is to keep saving them up for when someone I actually want shows up. Like more Scahas. Should have rolled when she was the only rate up servant a few days ago.

While Scathach has a pretty good NP and a badass animation set, I think there are better servants to roll for to be honest. Wait until something really good shows up.

I was on break from the game for like 4 weeks. I don't get this. When am I supposed to roll again? LMAO, so many overlapping events at once and I've been avoiding the game so long.

Deosier

I was on break from the game for like 4 weeks. I don't get this. When am I supposed to roll again? LMAO, so many overlapping events at once and I've been avoiding the game so long.

You got out! Don't get back in! Save yourself the pain and become the savior of all who think of playing this rigged gatcha pain machine!

Rolls seem to be randomized based on the server's clock. So everyone who rolls at exactly the same time gets the same card.

I guess this dramatically reduces server load. I need to find all those SS+ rank luck people and roll when they do.

Sukospin

I should of clarified, but was a bit excited yesterday. Dupe Alturia was from the cash only. Orion and Arjuna from normal separate 10-pulls.

Lost this account so if you have me as a friend, the blue Suko, then please go ahead and delete it off your friends list.

MSMrRound

Was trying to do account recovery through filling up the android form yesterday...

...and somehow received this email from them today...I can't make head or tails out of it...anyone know what they are implying or trying to say? Should I wait a few more days to see whether I'll get a proper reply this time round?

"thank you for your enquiry, this is the fgo mgt team

regarding ur enquiry, its recorded on the main site. regarding problems to operating systems and irregular occurance, we are sorry to say it is out of our support area, and might not be able to handle it effectively.

i beg you of ur understanding.

furthermore, FGO is being handled trough the follow terminal

■Android
Android 4.1 or later、RAM 2GB and above smartphone or tablet 。(Intel CPUは非対応)
※bla bla bla about versions。
※N-08D・SH-06Dは非対応です。"

Did I goof up somewhere?=/

Original text:

"お問い合わせいただき、誠にありがとうございます。
こちらは『Fate/Grand Order』運営チームです。

お問い合わせの件につきまして、
公式サイトにて記載させていただいております動作環境と、異なる環境でのご利用は、
大変恐れ入りますが、サポート対象外となりますので、対応をいたしかねます。

何卒、ご理解ご了承くださいますようお願いいたします。

なお、現在『Fate/Grand Order』は以下の端末にて、対応しております。
------------------
■Android
Android 4.1以降、RAM 2GB以上搭載のスマートフォン及びタブレット端末。(Intel CPUは非対応)

※一部機種に関しては推奨バージョン以上でも動作しない可能性がございます。
※N-08D・SH-06Dは非対応です。
------------------
対応状況の最新情報は、下記サイトにてご確認くださいますようお願いいたします。

今後とも『Fate/Grand Order』をよろしくお願いいたします。"

To celebrate @fgoproject getting 200k followers, all masters will receive 10 Quartz on 1/12 at 4 AM JST! #FateGO

CYbK8StUQAE9I4C.jpg

Now if only they gave that dumb "paid" quartz instead.

Top Bottom