• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February 2015 NPD (U.S. Hardware) Predictions - Closes March 10th

Cess007

Oh man, i haven't read Aqua's post :(

It's a shame and wish her the best; as a user she was great and provided a lot of info. My best wishes to her and hope that at least, this let her with a lot less of stress to deal with.

WTF, we've lost Aquamarine? Great, not only have we lost a great poster, but now we've lost NPD numbers (again) as well.

:(

57847933.jpg

allan-bh

I'm pretty sure Nintendo will release 3DS numbers (or at least a YoY %). If Wii U is up YoY Nintendo will say too.

Then we will have all the numbers if pie is served tonight.

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
I'm pretty sure Nintendo will release 3DS numbers (or at least a YoY %). If Wii U is up YoY Nintendo will say too.

Then we will have all the numbers if pie is served tonight.

I'm hoping we will have some cream with that pie.

ZhugeEX

Banned
Just thought I'd leave this here-

USA NPD DATA

It took 4 months for Hyrule Warriors to get to 370k (Wii U)
It took 4 months for Dynasty Warriors 3 to get to 207k (PS2)
It took 4 months for Dynasty Warriors 4 to get to 275k (PS2)
It took 4 months for Samurai Warriors to get to 113k (PS2)
It took 4 months for Dynasty Warriors 5 to get to 149k (PS2)

It took 25 months for Dynasty Warriors 3 to exceed 390k+ (on PS2) (over 450k+ LTD)
It took 13 months for Dynasty Warriors 4 to exceed 390k+ (on PS2) (over 550k+ LTD)
No other Musou game has exceeded 370k.

(Don't ask me for other NPD data, I only have NPD data for Koei games)

Now that aqua is no more we should not shout so desperately after sugar and cream. Don't put so much pressure on the leakers. Insider info is a gift, not a duty.

Elandyll

Banned
Now that aqua is no more we should not shout so desperately after sugar and cream. Don't put so much pressure on the leakers. Insider info is a gift, not a duty.

Easy for you to say, the stay at home mom with her coffee cup and all the dairy and sweet 'n Low she could ever want right within reach.

:)

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Note that MSFT & SNE don't count portable hardware in the console space.

It seems he quoted Sony's statement (given the following tweet from McWhetor), so...maybe it's like you said. Let's see, though.

Top Bottom