• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Tournament Weekend: Dreamhack Austin [CPT Premier event] [04/28-04/30]

Daigo is truly a washed up player now. Dreamhack gives no fucks about showing him on stream lol. He has made it to top 16, will face either Xiaohai or Punk.

They're only showing Winners matches on stream, right? If that's the case than everybody in Losers no matter who they are will not be on stream. As for his next opponent, I think he can beat Xiaohai with Guile, but probably not Punk.

jett

D-Member
Wow we missed Du vs Snake Eyez to watch a fucking Necalli mirror match.

I demand to know why.

They're only showing Winners matches on stream, right? If that's the case than everybody in Losers no matter who they are will not be on stream.

That's honestly a really dumb decision.

Syntsui

nobody, it's forced by sony's system software to try and prevent non-licensed shit from working on their platform

so brooks and other converters have to update every time sony updates their PS4 firmware

Why are we having this problem only today though? We watched several matches from both Gamerbee and Phenom these last few months and they never had to worry about it. AFAIK this forced certification thing is there since forever.

Wallach

Why are we having this problem only today though? We watched several matches from both Gamerbee and Phenom these last few months and they never had to worry about it. AFAIK this forced certification thing is there since forever.

there was a new PS4 system update relatively recently and not everyone's updated their sticks

I don't even think hitbox has their update ready as of today for the latest firmware

Syntsui

there was a new PS4 system update relatively recently and not everyone's updated their sticks

I don't even think hitbox has their update ready as of today for the latest firmware

Oh, that makes sense. Didn't know these adapters were upgradable.

Dat Balance, not a single pro player gonna use a low tier character, since all low tier character have no favorable MU..

lmao this makes no sense. Even low tier characters have a handful. And Ricki is using Chun, Momo is using Ken, Bonchan stuck to Nash, there's a Rashid playing right now who people think is mid tier (but I think is high so fuck it), etc. You tripping.

lmao this makes no sense. Even low tier characters have a handful. And Ricki is using Chun, Momo is using Ken, Bonchan stuck to Nash, there's a Rashid playing right now who people think is mid tier (but I think is high so fuck it), etc. You tripping.

Ken low tier hahahaha you fucking out of your fucking mind, Chun Li/Nash players are character loyalist, they won't win shit...

Kashiwaba

Ken low tier hahahaha you fucking out of your fucking mind, Chun Li/Nash players are character loyalist, they won't win shit...

Karin is arguably midtier and punk won the last major tournament, in fact the top tier characters rog, urien, cammy and Guile out of them only guile is doing good in tournaments.

I thought your post was about using a character, not winning.

But you are right. Ken ain't low.

In fact, the only characters I'd classify as low are Alex, Ryu, FANG, Juri, and maybe Vega. So Nash and Chun aren't really low, thinking a bout it.

Man did Punk really confirm that one hit into Super or did he just go all in and hoped that it would work? The timing just looked extremely tight to confirm into Super right there.

Top Bottom