• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fight 30th Anniversary released - Three Players Multiplayer

stranno

Too bad this is not a mod for the Mega-CD version !
Unfortunately it depends on a custom version of MAME afaik. So that would be difficult since Notaz's Picodrive is the only Sega CD emulator active. Mike Pavone's BlastEm and byuu's higan dont support Sega CD i think. And Genesis Plus GX is pretty much dead.

Edit: Romhack should work on original CPS1 three players boards (CPS1 B-21 C). The custom MAME build included just adds the new set.

Cool i guess ... but they should have released a collection
Not an official mod.

Last edited:

cireza

Unfortunately it depends on a custom version of MAME afaik. So that would be difficult since Notaz's Picodrive is the only Sega CD emulator active. Mike Pavone's BlastEm and byuu's higan dont support Sega CD i think. And Genesis Plus GX is pretty much dead.

Edit: Romhack should work on original CPS1 three players boards (CPS1 B-21 C). Right now it only works properly on the included MAME build, since the regular MAME has some raster issues with this mod. But it will be probably merged in future versions of MAME.

Not an official mod.
I appreciate the serious answer. My post was a bit of a joke of course, it would be entirely different to patch the reprogrammed Mega-CD version. It is my favorite version, that's why I was saying this ;)

Top Bottom