• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First Xenosaga Ep II reviews

B'z-chan

Banned
almokla said:
nice nice nice nice

I second this

NOW GET IT OVER HERE IN THE SPECIAL EDITION BITCHES (you know the one with the toy Kos-mos) AND THEN I"LL BE HAPPY. i dont want to wait a year for this one to come out here namco.

B'z-chan said:
I second this

NOW GET IT OVER HERE IN THE SPECIAL EDITION BITCHES (you know the one with the toy Kos-mos) AND THEN I"LL BE HAPPY. i dont want to wait a year for this one to come out here namco.

If it takes that long to get the same quality translation that we saw with the original Xenosaga then i'd be fine with it. With as much voice acting as Xenosaga has, you don't want to play through it with bad voice acting do you? :)

B'z-chan

Banned
SolidSnakex said:
If it takes that long to get the same quality translation that we saw with the original Xenosaga then i'd be fine with it. With as much voice acting as Xenosaga has, you don't want to play through it with bad voice acting do you? :)

Point made [/calms down]

OH hell no [looks at tv... Its another Fanta comercial]

death to the Fantana and long live Xenosaga.

king zell

Famitsu :

PS2 - Vampire Panic : 8 / 8 / 7 / 6 - (29/40)
PS2 - Ai Fukuwara's Ping Pong : 6 / 4 / 3 / 4 - (17/40)
PS2 - Let's make a J.League Pro Soccer Club '04 : 8 / 8 / 8 / 8 - (32/40 gold)
PS2 - EyeToy: Furi Furi Dance Heaven : 7 / 5 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
PS2 - 3rd Year B-Team Kinpachi-Sensei : 9 / 9 / 9 / 8 - (35/40 platinum)
PS2 - Xenosaga Episode II : 8 / 8 / 8 / 9 - (33/40 gold)
PS2 - Godannar!! : 7 / 6 / 6 / 7 - (26/40)
PS2 - Simple 2000 Series vol.53: The Young Cameraman : 7 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (25/40)
PS2 - Simple 2000 Series vol.54: The Ocean Beast : 6 / 5 / 5 / 6 - (22/40)
PS2 - Simple 2000 Series vol.55: The Catfight : 7 / 5 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
PS2 - DearS : 6 / 6 / 6 / 6 - (24/40)
PS2 - Memories Off - sorekara : 7 / 6 / 6 / 7 - (26/40)
DC - West is the Moon, East is the Sun : 6 / 7 / 6 / 7 - (26/40)
DC - Sing - Tumbling Dice : 7 / 5 / 5 / 6 - (23/40)
PS2 / GC - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban : 8 / 8 / 7 / 7 - (30/40 silver)
GBA - DQ Monsters: Torneko's Adventure 3 Advance : 9 / 8 / 9 / 8 - (34/40 gold)
GBA - B.B. Bowl : 6 / 5 / 4 / 6 - (21/40)
GBA - Wancle: Kururin with Dogs : 7 / 7 / 7 / 7 - (28/40)
GBA - Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban : 7 / 7 / 7 / 6 - (27/40)

kiryogi

Banned
B'z-chan said:
I second this

You;re gonna pay 190-215?

Neo_ZX

Yeah didn't he say the translation actually doesn't take that long at all? Like a month or so? After pasting in voices and everything, you'd think a gold disc shouldn't take more than 6-8 months max. Oh well, I was hoping to see at least three parts on PS2 but two is better than one.

I don't know what took Xenosaga so long, if they completed the translation the quickly, there's no reason that the voice acting should've took several months to complete.

Bebpo

Banned
Neo_ZX said:
Yeah didn't he say the translation actually doesn't take that long at all? Like a month or so? After pasting in voices and everything, you'd think a gold disc shouldn't take more than 6-8 months max. Oh well, I was hoping to see at least three parts on PS2 but two is better than one.

If it sells well I see no reason why ep3 won't be on PS2.

Remember PS3 is probably not until mid 2006 or later.

ep1 = March 2002
ep2 = June 2004
ep3 = ???? 2006

FFIX came out really close to PS2 launch and it did fine. As long as there is BC in PS3 and ep2 sells ~1 million I'd bet we'll get ep3 this gen.

Top Bottom