• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Flying saucer captured on video over Columbia two weeks ago.

kanjobazooie

Mouse Ball Fetishist
They came for him

BC52JPUTQRJ2HPG7I7YHX2N3Y4.jpg

Last edited:

kruis

Exposing the sinister cartel of retailers who allow companies to pay for advertising space.
Footage is too clear so it's obviously CGI.

There have been tons of pranksters creating fake UFO photo's in the past. It's only gotten easier.

L*][*N*K

Banned
We should put all our capabilities into developing Warp Technology so we can have first contact with the federation

Mossybrew

Gold Member
Could be anything. Drone, balloon, anything. It's not doing anything that would lead me to conclude it's anything outside current technology.
Yeah, occam's razor and all that, move along nothing to see here.

LOL @ OP "this looks pretty real to me!"

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
I saw this video a couple of months ago right?

Not commenting if real or not, but I thougth this was older than 2 weeks.

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Clearly, the psyop narrative this season is going to be "redditors said the aliens have a massive cube in the Bermuda triangle and they only interfere with humans when the Doomsday Clock is doing it's thing, so naturally all of the increased sightings and government acknowledgement is being done to get our species prepared in the back of our minds for the incoming invasion, because political tensions gave grown so high that the heads of the Roman Empire pulling the strings behind the scenes know that World War III is unavoidable and literally the only course of events that would allow us to continue existing in some form is by letting all hell break loose on the standing counties of the world, thus necessitating the intervention of these higher beings to reset the scales of power. Also, more Space Force recruitment ads mean that America is planning to turn on the alien overlords as soon as they have facilitated actions rendering our sum populations nuclear armament to zero,"

Or it's a balloon.

trikster40

I always doubt any video where someone just happens to be recording randomly out of a plane 10 seconds before a UFO flies by.

haxan7

Banned
I always doubt any video where someone just happens to be recording randomly out of a plane 10 seconds before a UFO flies by.
they’ve been known to get people to record in a certain direction with one UFO, then fly a completely different one in front of the camera. That was the story in the one I posted above.

jason10mm

Gold Member
Sp are these balloon things drifting at cruising altitude a new aviation worry? Can planes or ground control detect and avoid them? I gotta think a 747 hitting one at 500 mph and 36,000 feet altitude ain't gonna be pretty.

Braag

The super advanced aliens done fucked up this time. Someone managed to film them in HD from very far cruising around on our planet. This is an outrage.

If you're talking about a civilization capable of FTL compared to us then it would be like if we landed on Plymouth Rock compared to the natives. If it's fake, it's fake. If it's real, then don't worry about what a nuke can do to a neo-lithic tribe.

FeralEcho

Aliens are probably laughing their ass off at how stupid we are. It's something like "Hey Bill,get a load of these funny earthlings,assessing that their own made ballons,drones and planes are flying saucers.These idiots don't even know their own technology."

If there are any aliens coming to visit us, they'd sure as hell use stealth technology.

Dr.D00p

Why are these aliens always flying 1940s vintage spacecraft.

Is there no 'New & Used Spacecraft' Marketplace where they come from?

Or do they just get their jollies flying vintage hardware to troll the primitive, dumb Humans, at the weekend.

nkarafo

Isn't it convenient how almost all UFO videos/pictures other than the obvious CGI ones are always the "hard to tell" kind? Like, it's always hard to discern what exactly you are looking at because it's either too far away, or too dark or the video quality is too shitty.

midnightAI

This is actually a very nice video of the parallax-effect, while witnessing some type of drone/balloon.

Nicely done, OP. Thank you for being educational.
A lot of these videos showing (impossibly) fast moving objects are due to parallax effect (and most are probably just balloons, like this one)

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
This is actually a very nice video of the parallax-effect, while witnessing some type of drone/balloon.

Nicely done, OP. Thank you for being educational.

I think if people understood the parallax effect, almost all of these ‘sightings’ would end.

….oh, who am I kidding, some people believe the earth is flat 🙄

This bad boy happened in Texas this past week, it was seen over multiple different parts of the state at different times and I had a friend that saw it driving on the way home from work, they told me it started off as a ball of light, changed shape to a diamond shape and also changed directions. People kept saying it was the Starlink launch, but that was going a different direction (went over the Atlantic) and we wouldn't of seen the rock separate from Texas.

EverydayBeast

thinks Halo Infinite is a new graphical benchmark
Doesn’t seem like UFO’s would support how things stand on Capitol Hill, the Middle East etc. lots of other reasons. Probably a balloon like the one that floated over the US from china spying on things.

Laieon

This bad boy happened in Texas this past week, it was seen over multiple different parts of the state at different times and I had a friend that saw it driving on the way home from work, they told me it started off as a ball of light, changed shape to a diamond shape and also changed directions. People kept saying it was the Starlink launch, but that was going a different direction (went over the Atlantic) and we wouldn't of seen the rock separate from Texas.

That's just how I commute to work. It's a lot more efficient than fighting Houston traffic.

Last edited:
Top Bottom