• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Focus Entertainment has delayed Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 into the second half of 2024.

Draugoth

Gold Member
Focus Entertainment has delayed Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 into the second half of 2024. The exact release date will be revealed in early December, likely at The Game Awards on December 7

F_e0Yv-WsAAvXhB

Last edited:

Mattdaddy

Gold Member
Damn that makes me sad, Im so pumped for this one. Guess its better than releasing it if its not ready tho and plenty of badass games have been released in the last 6 months, I can stay busy.

Man, one of the few on the horizon I was looking forward to. O well, I'd rather them delay and give us something cool. Here's hoping! It's funny this happened too as I think yesterday I signed up to beta test.. My bad guys, I must have been the straw that broke the camel.

Last edited:

Ammogeddon

I was anticipating a delay but not to the tail end of next year. I really want it to be a great game so I’m fine with this though.

STARSBarry

Gold Member
Nooooooooooooo

I mean this suggests that the developer care about the state of the game at launch but "noooooooooooooo"

I want to kill tyranids and chaos heretics as Titus.

Last edited:
Top Bottom