• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Marine Corp Veteran turn Firearm Influencer #BlackRAMBO wants to be in Call of Duty

Animated GIF

Stumbled upon this dudes channel. he has over 3mil subs.

Definitely a colorful guy both military-wise and... socially haha.

Last edited:

Gojiira

Just the kinda crap Cod and Xbox love so have at it! How long until Amouranth joins Cod? Or we get a Lena the Plug crossover in Apex?? Or how about Snoop, Kanye or Kim K in one of these stupid crossovers? Who the fuck buys this kinda shit?
Makes me sick…MAKES ME SICK!

WitchHunter

Banned
Animated GIF

Stumbled upon this dudes channel. he has over 3mil subs.

Definitely a colorful guy both military-wise and... socially haha.

Oh this guy would be the first to fuckin die in a war like situation, at least he behaves like some idiot. Btw it's always nice to see a black guy advertising the dumbening things to his own fella. Like grillz, plus behaving like an imbecile.

Killer Mike said it in a perfect way:

We should be indicted for bullshit we incitin'
Sellin' children death and pretendin' it's excitin'
We are advertisements for agony and pain
We exploit the youth, we tell them to join a gang
We tell them dope stories, introduce them to the game
Just like Oliver North introduced us to cocaine
In the '80s when them bricks came on military planes

Last edited:
The guys a fucking idiot, I've seen a few of his YouTube shorts as they've popped up in my feed and he's really fucking annoying.

He handles firearms really inappropriately so definitely shouldn't be the kind of person they add to the game, he's a pretty bad example.

Last edited:

Drell

"Firearm influencer"... what the fuck??? Is that really a thing in america?

Last edited:

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
Any man who is this obsessed with guns is a wee bit sad. I understand in America it is a big thing, but honestly it reeks of small dick syndrome having this much of an obsession with lethal weapons.

Hand-to-hand combat or MMA impresses me a lot more, where it is two people having a clean fight. Any idiot can pick up a gun and cause damage, violence is really not cool in real life, but in video games it's great sure.

Glorifying this shit is covering up for some major insecurities but I understand he probably makes a fortune from youtube so fair play to him.

As he films himself in the mirror playing with a pistol trying to look cool.

Guy seems like a fucking dumbass so he’d fit right in.
Someone’s jealous lol……….

It would be cool if they actually used the likeness of real combat veterans throughout the ages
I’d kill for a James Stewart/Ronald Reagan skin (could you imagine)
Those two crazy fuckers out of Delta 5th group from the Vietnam War
Roy Benavidez and Jerry (mad dog) Shriver. While providing actual history.

Now that would be something. I was only kidding about the jealousy thing….

Top Bottom