• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former Oregon WR Keanon Lowe averts tragedy with compassion

When the clip hit web awhile back I was blown away by the footage, from the chaos and terror of kids fleeing the classroom, the feeling of dread that something terrible is about to happen, to the hug.

raw emotion

I was told he only had one bullet and was just going to kill himself. I hope he’s getting the help he needs.

Last edited:
When the clip hit web awhile back I was blown away by the footage, from the chaos and terror of kids fleeing the classroom, the feeling of dread that something terrible is about to happen, to the hug.

raw emotion

I was told he only had one bullet and was just going to kill himself. I hope he’s getting the help he needs.

I hadn’t seen the footage until today but I was familiar with the story being from the Portland area. Seeing the raw footage knowing what had just been happening is really moving.

The part that got me the most was what the kid told him about only wanting to hurt himself. It makes me tear up just replaying it in my mind. I hope he gets the help he needs too and is able to find some peace and happiness in life. ❤️

Top Bottom