• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Cone Day 2013: Where To Get Free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream On April 9 (MAP!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Huffington Post with Interactive Map!

Free Cone Day 2013: Where To Get Free Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream On April 9 (INTERACTIVE MAP)

Ice cream fans, rejoice! Ben & Jerry's is back with its annual ice cream giveaway.

The company will host Free Cone Day 2013 on Tuesday, April 9, from noon to 8 p.m., handing out more than 1 million cones as a thank you to its customers.

For the 34th annual event, select Ben & Jerry's Scoop Shops will allow customers to choose from one of its classic ice cream flavors, Greek Frozen Yogurt flavors, or new offerings, such as the Liz Lemon (a lemon Greek frozen yogurt with blueberry lavender swirl) and the Candy Bar Pie (peanut butter ice cream with fudge flakes, chocolate nougat and sweet and salty pretzel swirls).

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
BHbDr05CMAEfpVR.jpg

Twitter!

@benandjerrys
Happy #FreeConeDay! Thank you for 35 years of love and support...this cone’s for you! Peace, Love, & Ice Cream.

xJavonta

Banned
Thanks OP, went and got mine today. I can't believe I drove 30 minutes to my nearest Ben & Jerry's for it though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom