• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Free Steam copy of Sequence ($4.99) for every single member of GAF [Last chance!]

Very well!

Honestly, there's no way for me to track how well I'm doing against how well I would have done minus this experiment, but I'm pretty sure it was positive. Plus, I get the warm fuzzy feeling of being nice. = D

Awesome! I am mostly just glad to hear that you guys are still happy with the actual income even with this wonderful thread!

Keep it up guys!

Cth

I've got to say, after seeing this thread and trying Steam for the first time I'm in awe.

Congrats on game release, I've been taking some XNA classes recently! Hope to be able to do something like this in the future myself!

Thanks!

Feep

Banned
I've got to say, after seeing this thread and trying Steam for the first time I'm in awe.

Congrats on game release, I've been taking some XNA classes recently! Hope to be able to do something like this in the future myself!

Thanks!
Let me know if you need any help!

Sorry for the sudden unlurking, but I am amazed by your generosity and also the fact that this is a game I would love to try...

Ah, hell... Ill donate some as soon as Christmas passes! Thanks for it!

gragy10

Belated Xmas thank you to the OP - I got gifted this ages back but only just played on an epic train journey tonight.
Wicked little game :)

Kuhl De 1337

Neo Member
As a fan of both Stepmania and RPG's, I would love to give this a try.

Also, I'm sure someone has asked this in the past 5000 posts or so, but how did you come to learn C# and XNA? Was it in school or some other resource. I am an aspiring developer myself and am always looking for more learning resources.

Dear Sir,

I would very much appreciate the chance to play your electronic game gratis through my Steam gaming front-end platform, as per your offer.

Regards,

Night_Trekker

Feep

Banned
As a fan of both Stepmania and RPG's, I would love to give this a try.

Also, I'm sure someone has asked this in the past 5000 posts or so, but how did you come to learn C# and XNA? Was it in school or some other resource. I am an aspiring developer myself and am always looking for more learning resources.
I knew Java and C++ beforehand, so it's not like C# was anything super new, but I learned XNA all by my lonesome. Downloaded a few tutorials, off I went. Nothin' fancy. = D

Also, everyone, there's only one week left! Be sure to post now if you haven't already!

ataboada

Read the OP long ago but never had a chance to reply. Thanks a bunch. This distribution method is great and I hope it is rewarding you.

I already got a copy man. Just came to post that I 100 percented the achievements. Great game man. I will definitely play through it again at some point. I love the music.

Feep

Banned
I already got a copy man. Just came to post that I 100 percented the achievements. Great game man. I will definitely play through it again at some point. I love the music.
Just FYI, you can find the music at steam/steamapps/common/Sequence/Content/audio/songs. ^^

Top Bottom